|Page (1) of 1 - 02/27/12||email article||print page|
Emtrace Selects AppBooster as the Enterprise Distribution Platform for Emtrace's Top-Tier Enterprise Mobile Applications(February 27, 2012)
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/12 -- Emtrace, the pioneer in Enterprise Mobile application development, will hold a launching ceremony with AppBooster (www.app-booster.com), the developer of MADP (Mobile Application Distribution Platform), at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2012 in Barcelona, Spain.
Emtrace will distribute its flagship enterprise mobility applications -- Moxier Mail (Exchange ActiveSync mobile client www.moxier.com) and MECRM (Mobile CRM application for Microsoft Dynamics CRM www.mecrm.com) -- via the AppBooster platform, which functions as a Mobile application distribution tool and will be officially launching the various Enterprise-oriented services from March 2012.
These strategic partnerships with Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) vendors will help Emtrace penetrate the enterprise mobility market.
Key features of Moxier Mail:
- Advanced security environment with S/MIME, Data encryption, Client certificate, Remote wipe, Local device wipe, Passcode Enforcement, and SSL
- Direct Push, Polling, Manual and Custom mode Synchronization with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003 (SP2 or higher), 2007, 2010 connecting with Exchange ActiveSync® 2.5 ~ 14.1 which is the latest EAS protocol
- UNC/ Gal photo/ SMS Sync/ FreeBusy status/ Notes Sync/ Reply state, etc.
- 57 multiple Language localization support worldwide
Key features of MECRM:
- Full CRM functionality and visibility integrated with Exchange on the go
- Both online and offline access
- Immediate use after the installation without separate server component installed
- Search/Add/Edit entity information on Dynamics CRM server
- Supports custom entity on Dynamics CRM server
- Supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, 2011, and Online
"I firmly believe that Emtrace's competitive Enterprise Mobile Applications (Moxier Mail, MECRM) will be optimized by the AppBooster distribution platform. I am very pleased that we can cater to all the enterprise customers around the globe more efficiently from the strategic partnership between Emtrace and AppBooster," said Naekwon Jung, CEO of Emtrace Technologies.
"I am sincerely proud of partnering with Emtrace, the most established enterprise mobile app developer and supplier that produces the most secure enterprise-grade Exchange ActiveSync client for Mail and PIM running on both Android and iOS devices. Through the partnership, AppBooster and Emtrace will have the possibility to distribute the best mobile client for Microsoft Exchange throughout the globe even more thoroughly and adeptly," said Mattias Hansson, CEO of AppBooster.
About Emtrace Technologies
Emtrace Technologies headquartered in Seoul, Korea has its US office in San Jose, CA. Emtrace specializes in the advanced enterprise Mobile applications and solutions including MECRM (www.mecrm.com) for access to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the Moxier Mail Exchange ActiveSync application (www.moxier.com)
AppBooster was originally developed in the Mobile PBX company OptiCaller Software which now uses the AppBooster MADP to distribute their own app OptiCaller (available to Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Phone 7), to more than 700 companies worldwide. AppBooster is a spin off from OptiCaller Software and has and as a result of that, platform is now open for other app vendors. For more information visit www.app-booster.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Mobile CRM, Android CRM, Enterprise Mobile Apps, iPhone CRM, iOS CRM, Applications, Productivity Applications, Security, Other Applications, Management, CEO/CFO, Korea, Spain, Marketwire, , Apple Computer, Business, Other,