|Page (1) of 1 - 04/22/02||email article||print page|
Emagic Updates WaveBurner ProSoftware expands CD burner support
Emagic says the new version of WaveBurner Pro supports all of the most recent CD burners on the market, including the internal CD burner of the latest generation Mac computers and all CD burners that comply with the Multi Media Command Standard (MMC). This includes almost all burners that have been manufactured in recent years. With the help of Disc Images, WaveBurner Pro 2.2 also optimizes support for the new burners' recording speeds of up to 32x.
Other enhancements include:
- The screen positions of all windows (including plug-in windows) are saved with the WaveBurner Pro document.
- SoundDesigner II files that contain no regions are automatically imported into WaveBurner Pro as a single region.
- New menu command: Disc > Save Track to Disk.
- New save dialog when bouncing files:
The dialog contains new pop-up menus for file type and sample size, plus checkboxes for the dithering and split stereo options. (Note: MacOS 8.x does not display the new options.)
- The creation of split stereo bounce files is now supported.
The new version also includes some bug fixes. For more information or to download the update, visit http://www.emagic.de/english/support/download/wbmac.html.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Emagic Updates WaveBurner Pro
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved