|Page (1) of 1 - 05/29/14||email article||print page|
Ease of Use in EzCheckprinting Business Software for California Business Owners(May 29, 2014)
Los Angeles, CA, May 29, 2014 --(PR.com)-- Halfpricesoft.com has updated ezCheckprinting business check writer for printing and managing checks for California customers. EzCheckPrinting software saves customers money and time by allowing users to design and print professional checks with MICR line on blank stock in house easily and inexpensively. With the new release of Mac version, California customers can now install ezCheckPrinting check writer on Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2007, 2003 and Apple MAC systems.
This new edition also includes the new category feature, and customers can generate report grouped by checks by marketing, tax, utility, travel or any category they need. Check printing software developers hope this new feature can help customer track cost and file tax report easily.
“California customers using ezCheckprinting software, get a simpler way to write and print checks for both Windows and MAC users,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
Another great reason customers purchase this check printing software is that no extensive learning curve associated with this innovative and inexpensive check writer software. Writing a check is really easy with ezCheckPrinting. All customers have to do is to enter the date, payee’s name and amount payable to the payee. This check writer will automatically convert numbers to words. Clients can write and print a check with just a few clicks. Potential customers can download the free trial version at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp with no cost and no obligation.
- Print checks on blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- No internet connection needed
- Stand alone software
- Add a second signature line for peace of mind and security
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
- Never a cost for customer support in their products including email, live chat and team view options
Starting at just $39 per installation (Free through TrialPay offer), ezCheckPrinting is affordable for any size business and is compatible with all popular brands of laser printers (most of which can print bank-accepted MICR numbers) and specialized MICR printers.
To learn more about ezCheckPrinting check writing software and the win-win deals, users can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/product_ezCheck.asp.
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting and exceeding the software requirements of small businesses around the world. Offering payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check writing/printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and ezACH deposit software. It continues to grow in the philosophy that small business owners deserve affordable, user friendly, and totally risk-free software.
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/561025
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Copyright 2010 PR.com
Related Keywords:Business,Awards,Legal & LawBusiness,Awards,Finance,Women in BusinessTechnology,Computer,Computer Security,Enterprise Software,Hardware & Peripherals,Information,Internet,Networking,Software,Telecommunications,WirelessBusiness,e-Commerce,Retail,Online Retail,Technology,InternetArts & Entertainment,Art & Museums,Web Sites & Internet,Automotive,Classic Autos,Business,Investment,Lifestyle,Men's Interest,Travel & Hospitality,Casinos & GamingBusiness,Trade Shows & Events,Technology,Computer Security,Industrial,Information,Internet,Multimedia,Networking,Public Sector & Government,Telecommunications,WirelessSports,FishingBusiness,Banking & Personal Finance