|Page (1) of 1 - 06/12/12||email article||print page|
EON Creator 4.8 Sets a New Benchmark in Virtual 3D Learning(June 12, 2012)
IRVINE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/12/12 -- EON Reality, www.eonreality.com, the world's leading interactive 3D software provider, today released EON Creator 4.8, http://www.eonexperience.com/eon-creator/eon-creator.aspx, an easy-to-use eLearning authoring tool that integrates 3D concepts with the web, PowerPoint, videos, sounds, animations and more into complete, blended learning environments. The new release also comes with an updated website look and new video tutorials.
With EON Creator 4.8, users can create unique educational 3D lessons and interactive scenes using high-quality 3D components from the EON Experience portal, http://www.eonexperience.com/EonModel/Main.aspx, and blend them together with their own 3D content. The portal contains thousands of models and scenes accessible directly from inside the EON Creator authoring tool. Once content is downloaded into EON Creator, users can add contextual knowledge to any 3D object in their scene. Users can also link multiple 3D scenes together to create continuous learning environments.
"With our rapidly growing community of EON Creator users we are pleased to be able to release this major upgrade with many enhanced functionalities and requested features. Our goal is to provide the easiest and most intuitive workflow for interactive 3D content development for education, allowing teachers and instructors as well as our fastest growing user segment students to start producing content quicker," said Mats W. Johansson, President, EON Reality, Inc.
The new EON Creator 4.8 release brings a range of updates and improvements to the EON Experience platform, where the most notable additions are:
- Improved creation process in Quiz mode: Users can now create customized questions and answers using the Quiz function, as well as separate the Quiz and Annotation function as desired.
- Expanded support for more stereo devices: EON Creator Pro can now support three modes of stereoscopic 3D: Top/Bottom, Interleaved, and Frame Sequential 3D.
- Recording video of your content is now easier than ever: Users can upload their experiences with 3D lessons directly to YouTube.
- Simplified login process: Users can now signup and login with a single click via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+.
- Expanded file support for EON Experience Player: The EON Experience Player can now open EON Experience simulation (.edz, .eop, .eoz) and EON Experience scene files (.eos).
- Easier user interactions: Users can now explore different parts of an object with a single click.
- Configuration of pivot-points for 3D objects: The pivot-point is the central point where an object is rotated around.
(949) 460-2000 ext 224
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: EON Reality, Inc., Anim, Authoring/Programming, Authoring, Marketwire, Inc., Internet Technology, Teachers,