|Page (1) of 1 - 08/25/05||email article||print page|
EAST WEST Releases “BLUE” From Rob PapenAnother milestone from Albino developer Rob Papen (August 25, 2005)
EAST WEST Releases "BLUE" From Rob Papen
BLUE has six oscillators, which can be connected in various ways, two analogue style modeled stereo filters, an enormous range of processing and modulation options and an incredibly powerful sequencer, all brought together with the inspirational Rob Papen presets for a wide range of musical styles.
Despite these heavy features, BLUE is so easy-to-use thanks to its user interface and the innovative 'easy edit' page for quick sound changes! BLUE promises to exceed your expectations!
* Six Oscillators modules that include Analogue, Additive and Spectral type waveforms.
* Two analogue modelled stereo Multimode filters, offering 6dB LowPass/HighPass, 12dB and 24dB LowPass/HighPass/BandPass/Notch, Ring, Comb and Vox (formant).
* Nine Envelopes, AHDSFR type.
* Four Multi-Envelopes
* Ten LFOs with various waveforms and which are midi-syncable.
* Three modulation Step-sequencers with sequence loop start/end, poly/mono/free play modes, speed controls and step smooth function. Copy/paste/clear functions.
* Modulation Matrix with 2 pages of 10 slots.
* 32 step mono sequencer, with sequencer length, speed adjust, slide amount, swing amount, volume smoothing.
* Poly/Mono/Legato/Seq synthesizer play modes. Portamento featuring legato, switch-able constant time/constant rate. Mono unison mode.
* Adjustable Precision setting per oscillator to simulate the instability of vintage analogue synthesizers.
* 16-voice polyphony. Voice amount control.
* Global settings save with each individual preset like: keyboard velocity response curve, over-sampling settings and filter control smoothing.
* Easy Edit page for fast new sound results or for easy access tempo changes.
* External controller hardware (fader-box or synth) settings can be saved and restored.
* Two effects-blocks with serial and parallel mode. Nine stereo effects available including Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Distortion, Low Fi, Stereo Widener and Reverb. Midi tempo based settings in Delays, Phaser and Flanger.
* Equalizer for at total sound.
* Sound banks of 32 presets inside build in browser
PC or Mac that matches the host software requirements (min. 1 GHz); screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768 (SVGA) and a VST2.0 or AU capable host software.
In its 17-year history, EASTWEST has established itself as a company dedicated to perpetual innovation and uncompromising quality - setting the industry standard for all to follow as the #1 producer and distributor of VIRTUAL INSTRUMENTS and SOUND LIBRARIES.
For more information, visit http://soundsonline.com, enter Keyword BLUE
ROB PAPEN’s “ BLUE” • MSRP $199.00 • SKU: PAP- 02
Related Keywords:EAST WEST, BLUE, Rob Papen, virtual synthesizer, Jon Ayres, Synthesis,