|Page (1) of 1 - 07/23/02||email article||print page|
E-on Ships Ozone 2.0, Mover 4.0Mover brings enhanced animation capabilities to Vue d'Esprit
Mover 4 is an animation pack for E-on's Vue d'Esprit, a 3D landscape and scenery suite. Mover 4 allows for fully animated digital characters, enhanced motion effects and network rendering. Features include:
- New Poser 4 Animation Import;
- Vibrations effect for automatically adding vibration effects to any object, including imported objects and the camera;
- Spin effect, which includes the ability to animate the speed and direction at which the object spins around an axis;
- Twinkle effect for adding variable twinkling to stars in night sky scenes;
- HyperVue Network Rendering: multiprocessor rendering across a network of computers using Mover 4?s multiprocessor RenderCow rendering servers.
Mover 4 also includes $150 Poser models from Daz. The package supports Mac OS X and Windows and runs $99.
Ozone 2.0 is the latest version of E-on's plugin for NewTek LightWave. Ozone is designed to let users add atmospheric effects to their scenes. Features of version 2.0 include:
- New techniques to model the behavior of the earth's atmosphere;
- Faster rendering speeds;
- Volumetric atmosphere;
- Animated clouds and sunsets.
Ozone 2.0 ships with more than 100 predefined atmospheres, including bright daytime, bad weather, sunrise, sunset, night time and fantasy effects. It consists of four separate plugins and sells for $249. For more information, visit http://www.e-onsoftware.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at [email protected].
Related Keywords:E-on Ships Ozone 2.0, Mover 4.0 Mover brings enhanced animation capabilities to Vue d'Esprit