|Page (1) of 1 - 06/08/12||email article||print page|
Dynamic Text Animation Templates In All-New Toxic Type® 7 From Digital JuiceToxic Type Collection 7 features a variety of sophisticated text-centric templates for Adobe After Effects® (June 08, 2012)
DMN Newswire--2012-6-8--Digital Juice® announced today that it is releasing Toxic Type Collection 7 for Adobe After Effects. The Toxic Type collections feature a variety of ready-to-use Adobe After Effects® templates that contain expertly-designed text-centric animations with title text and supporting graphics presented in a lively and attention-getting manner. After Effects artists can build projects around these animated text designs or simply add the ready-made title segments to any multi-segment production for a polished sophisticated look that will grab the viewers interest.
This new collection of customizable text animations features After Effects templates that are multipurpose in nature and perfect for network TV, film and corporate productions, giving your titles the professional, polished feel of a high budget production. "These fully developed text-centric animations present titles and text information in a lively yet logical and attention-getting manner," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "The ready-to-use After Effects templates are perfect as-is or easily customized to suit your needs just by adjusting colors, adding a logo or combining segments."
In Toxic Type Collection 7 for Adobe After Effects, you will find over 50 unique After Effects projects in 16 coordinated sets. The product is available as an instant download. Some of the templates in this package feature outdoor and scenic settings with a distinct organic vibe, but there are also several more high tech looks complete with 3D shapes, flares and effects - to name just a few of the many creative designs in this package. Additional optional edit-friendly segments make it easy for artists to shorten, lengthen or customize the project animations. After Effects artists will also find stimulating color choices, eye catching 3D animations and looks that are ideal for everything from show opens and station IDs to broadcast and cable TV bumpers, announcements, DVD menu designs, corporate presentations and much more.
- More than 55 different projects in 16 coordinated sets, including alternate camera motions and additional animated content, provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Instantly download the product immediately after purchase.
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- Edit-friendly segments and segment options make the task of customizing the projects even easier. Build your own version of the project by placing main template segments along with optional segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or extend the length of each segment to up to 15 seconds.
- Includes the most commonly used size formats for HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Unlike projects from other sources, you receive ongoing and in-depth training through DJTV that shows you exactly how to use and customize the projects.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
Adobe After Effects CS4 & Above
XP Professional SP2 / Vista / Windows7
Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP
Min of 1 GB system memory
Adobe After Effects CS4 & Above
OS X 10.4+, OSX Leopard / G4 / G5 / Mac Intel Processors
Min of 1 GB system memory
Requires Juicer 3.89 (Free Download)
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the Toxic Type Collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects®.
Pricing & Availability
The new Toxic Type for Adobe After Effects® Collection 7 can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com) and is available as an Instant Download. The collections retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 60% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, After Effects® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, toxic type, toxic type 7, after effects templates, ae templates, text templates for after effects
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved