|Page (1) of 1 - 12/06/11||email article||print page|
Dog-Centric iPhone App Provides Pet Owners A Way to Brag and Bond Over Pooches On-The-Go(December 06, 2011)
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) December 06, 2011
Dog lovers are drooling over the newly released iPhone app Dog Boogie, the ultimate app for dog owners, from DogTown Media LLC. The highly interactive app, now available for free on the App Store, was created to enhance the relationship between pet owners and their four legged friends.
Utilizing user generated content to its fullest potential, the dog app allows pet parents to up the brag factor or take an educational journey into the fascinating world of canines. Key features packed into the Dog Boogie app include:
- Dog Factbook -- A robust virtual encyclopedia contains the breeding history, temperament, and physical appearance of over 400 dog breeds with corresponding high quality photos.
- Picture Sharing -- Flip through thousands of high quality dog pictures and rate each image on its level of cuteness from 1 to 5 stars.
- Puppy Profile -- Create a personalized profile around a dogs interests and save essential information like their dogs birthday, breed, and favorite treats.
- Social Sharing -- Photos uploaded to Dog Boogie are easily shared via Twitter, Facebook, and email. Personalized comments and descriptions of favorite dog pictures can be posted to a users Facebook profile.
- Account Backup -- Automatically have data backed up in the safety of the cloud, allowing for instant account restoration on any iPhone in the event of a lost phone.
Dog Boogie was created by dog lovers for dog lovers, says co-developer, Rob Pope. With an unshakeable admiration for mans best friend, we decided to develop an app that allows dog owners to engage with their pooch in ways never before possible, deepening the bond between pet and parent.
Dog Boogies iPhone app for dogs is available to download for free on the iTunes app store. More information on the iPhone dog app is available at PetBoogie.com, a community for pet owners.
Keep an eye out for the upcoming iPhone app releases of Cat Boogie and Past Life Pets.
Dog Boogie was developed by DogTown Media LLC, a leading interactive agency based in Los Angeles, California. The company creates cutting edge applications for the iPhone, Android, and iPad devices. Clients are offered complete turnkey solutions to turn app dreams into reality, simplifying the complex processes by guiding them through the twists and turns of app development.
Interested parties can contact DogTown Media LLC for a free iPhone app developer consultation.
Press Contact: Marc Fischer
Phone: (888) 806-4060
Developer: DogTown Media LLC
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/dog-boogie/iphone-app/prweb9013127.htm.
Related Keywords:plastic art, internet, entertainment award, entertainment (general), arts (general), arts, culture and entertainment, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, consumer goods, consumer issue, consumer confidence, consumer issue, family, family planning, plastic art, photography, entertainment award, entertainment (general), arts (general), arts, culture and entertainment, computer crime, mass media, news media,