|Page (1) of 1 - 09/07/11||email article||print page|
Distimo Introduces New App Store Benchmarking Tools to Distimo Monitor(September 07, 2011)
Utrecht, The Netherlands (PRWEB) September 07, 2011
Distimo (http://www.distimo.com), a globally recognized leader in app store analytics, announced today that Distimo Monitor, the free cross-platform app store monitoring and analytics tool for developers, now offers a variety of deep benchmarking capabilities to help developers maximize their app store revenues across eight different app stores and extend the global geographic reach of their apps.
Distimo Monitor (http://monitor.distimo.com) is a free app store analytics tool that allows any developer to monitor their daily downloads, revenue, rankings, and reviews on a global scale using aggregated transactional data extracted directly from the app stores. Monitor collects all relevant statistics about mobile applications, and allows developers to benchmark their download volumes and business models against all the apps in the market in any country. Developers gain insight into where opportunities for their own apps exist, and can use this knowledge to adjust their country focus and pricing to maximize the growth and revenue of their apps.
Distimo Monitor offers developers the following features and benefits:
- Cross platform support for multiple stores including: Apple App Store for iPhone and iPad, Apple Mac App Store, Google Android Market, BlackBerry App World, Nokia Ovi Store, Windows Phone 7 Marketplace, Amazon Appstore and GetJar
- Free, unlimited use with no code integration required
- Comparison of their download volumes per country alongside the total download volumes of all apps in the market revealing in which countries opportunities lie and where their apps are outperforming the market
- Track their download volume growth by country over time and benchmark their apps against the market, making it easy to identify new and emerging markets where they can start selling their apps
- Benchmark pricing points and business models of their apps against those of the top grossing apps in the market to see what model and pricing point works best
- Customer reviews from any country automatically translated into English
- Comprehensive data analysis for developers including data exports
- Compatible with touch-enabled devices including the iPad and other popular tablets
The app store marketplace is a widely fragmented market filled with equally fragmented information and statistics which makes it incredibly challenging for mobile developers to understand the best marketplaces and ways to distribute their products and services to mobile consumers, stated Distimo CEO and co-founder, Vincent Hoogsteder. Distimo Monitor solves this challenge by providing free benchmark reporting and dashboard tools that remove all of the manual work required with distributing an app in multiple app stores, and helps developers maximize opportunities for monetization and growth.
Distimo is the innovative app store analytics company built to solve the challenges created by a widely fragmented app store marketplace filled with equally fragmented information and statistics. Distimo Report provides in-depth customized reports for carriers and operators and offers valuable insight into important trends happening within different application stores around the world. Custom reports are currently available for the Apple App Store for iPhone, Apple App Store for iPad, Apple Mac App Store, Amazon Appstore, BlackBerry App World, GetJar, Google Android Market, Nokia Ovi Store, Palm App Catalog, and Windows Phone 7 Marketplace. Distimo Monitor is a free, cross-platform, app monitoring tool for developers that enables them to monitor their own and competitive applications across all app stores, without any adjustments needed to their applications code.
Founded in 2009, Distimo is a privately held company based in Utrecht, The Netherlands. Learn more at http://www.distimo.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/9/prweb8770528.htm.
Related Keywords:computer crime,missile systems,political systems,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,business (general),computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,advertising,marketing,business (general)