|Page (1) of 1 - 12/12/06||email article||print page|
DiskStream Launches Formal Channel Partner Program to Address Growing Demand for Capsa®(December 12, 2006)
DMN Newswire--2006-12-12--DiskStream® Incorporated (http://www.diskstream.com), a provider of innovative media management solutions, announced today it has formally launched an extensive channel partner program designed to address the growing demand for Capsa, an economical, turnkey and future-proof system for file-based archiving of video content.
The newly-launched DiskStream Reseller Program will provide channel partners with the tools, training and support necessary to address customers archiving requirements and the growing pressure on them to find an effective, affordable strategy for migrating content from video tape archives into a more accessible form.
?DiskStream is achieving an important milestone with the development of a strong channel partner program. With this announcement, we are building an extensive, well-armed channel which will be well positioned to extend our reach to customers across North America, said Ian Russell, president of DiskStream. ?By empowering our new channel partners with in-depth training on the issues of media archive migration, access to DiskStream support resources and qualified leads from the Company, were effectively creating a team of experts ready to tackle the specific requirements of our customers, whatever their challenges may be.
Key attributes of the DiskStream Reseller Program include:
- Lead Referral Program: DiskStream will place channel partners in touch with qualified prospective DiskStream customers. Leads generated from DiskStream marketing activities will be collected and distributed based on geographical location.
- Sales and Marketing Tools: DiskStream will provide channel partners with the tools necessary to market and sell Capsa, including brochures and collateral, qualification guides, competitor intelligence and ROI calculators.
- Demo System Purchase Program: This program provides authorized resellers/channel partners the opportunity to purchase any DiskStream products at a discounted price. Terms and conditions vary with the product, however specific details can be obtained by contacting the Company directly.
- Co-Op and MDF Programs: DiskStream provides channel partners with financing assistance for use in marketing initiatives of DiskStream products; pre-approval is required for this program..
- Dedicated Technical Support: Members of the DiskStream Reseller Program are entitled to priority access to DiskStreams technical support services.
- Dedicated Sales and Marketing Support: DiskStream channel sales and marketing team are available to channel partners to help leverage DiskStream marketing initiatives to their full potential, with assistance available in:
- Co-op marketing events and materials
- Product demos featuring DiskStream products
- Opportunity management
For more information on joining the DiskStream Reseller Program, please visit www.diskstream.com/reseller.html or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Capsa is an economical, turnkey and future-proof system for file-based archiving of video content including broadcast news, commercials and other programming. Tailored to the needs of small market broadcasters and specialty channels, Capsa dramatically improves access to archived media content and eliminates the high cost, inefficiency and inconvenience inherent in video tape archiving.
DiskStream develops innovative, easy-to-use products that enable companies in the media and entertainment industry to get the most out of their content assets and the best from their creative resources. DiskStreams easy-to-use products facilitate the location, movement and interchange of digital media assets within modern production and broadcast facilities. These solutions are uniquely open, accessible and affordable, bringing the benefits of media asset management to an entirely new audience. Located in Waterloo, Ontario, within Canadas Technology Triangle, DiskStream Incorporated was founded in 2004 and is privately venture funded. For more information, please visit www.diskstream.com.
Kevin M. Bourke, BourkePR
Related Keywords:broadcast, television production, archiving, media asset management, channel