|Page (1) of 1 - 12/05/01||email article||print page|
Digital Voodoo Ships Iridium SDBroadcast design card features SDI, composite outputs
According to Digital Voodoo, the Iridium SD is compatible with all standard definition design applications for the Macintosh. Users can work with uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2:4 or 4:4:4:4 dual-link video directly in YUV colorspace.
Other features include:
- Fully digital SMPTE 259M/ITU-R BT.601 10-bit SDI output
- Real-time uncompressed 10-bit QuickTime playback
- Operates in either 525 (NTSC) or 625 (PAL) television systems
- Functions as a second Mac monitor when not in use for real-time uncompressed playback
- Built-in safe area generator
- Video genlock.
Digital Voodoo's cards are available only for the Macintosh. The Iridium SD runs $1,695 and comes bundled with Digital Voodoo's Media Transfer application. For more information, visit http://www.digitalvoodoo.net.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Digital Voodoo Ships Iridium SD
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved