|Page (1) of 1 - 01/08/02||email article||print page|
Digital Voodoo Iridium HD ShipsHigh-def output card features two SDI outputs
The card features two 10-bit broadcast SDI outputs, as well as a standard-def SDI downconverter to allow users to view high-definition and standard-definition pictures simultaneously. It's compatible with all high-def design applications for the Mac and supports uncompressed 10-bit 4:2:2:4 or 4:4:4:4 dual link video directly in YUV colorspace, according to Digital Voodoo.
Other features include:
- Fully digital SMPTE 292/296 10-bit SDI output
- Fully digital SMPTE 259M 10-bit SDI output
- Real-time uncompressed 10-bit QuickTime playback with no video compression
- Can be selected to operate in either 1080i or 720p television systems
- Functions as a second Mac monitor when not in use for real-time uncompressed playback
- Built-in safe area generator
- Video genlock allows Iridium XP HD to be locked to station reference.
The Iridium HD is available now for $6,995 US. It comes bundled with Digital Voodoo's Media Transfer application. For more information, visit http://www.digitalvoodoo.net.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Digital Voodoo Iridium HD High-def output card SDI outputs
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved