First of all, you have to really the clouds.. if you take the picture when
you see the clouds.. you're 80% done. The rest of the 20% is how to bring
out more of the clouds during editing.
" />
Blogs: Page (1) of 1 - 07/18/07 Email this story to a friend. email article Print this page (Article printing at MyDmn.com).print page facebook

Digital Photography N Photoshop

  By ninjacrayon


First of all, you have to really the clouds.. if you take the picture when
you see the clouds.. you're 80% done. The rest of the 20% is how to bring
out more of the clouds during editing.


Click here if your browser is not automatically redirected within 3 seconds..

Page: 1


Related Keywords:

HOT THREADS on DMN Forums

Our Privacy Policy --- @ Copyright, 2015 Digital Media Online, All Rights Reserved