|Page (1) of 1 - 10/26/11||email article||print page|
Digital Juice Takes After Effects Projects To The Next LevelReleases All-New ready2go Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects® Collection 9 (October 26, 2011) Digital Juice® announced today that it is releasing ready2go Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects® Collection 9. ready2go projects are animated template graphics that provide After Effects users with a variety of professional finished looks, and feature expertly designed "drop zones"for text and video. The themes in this collection are multipurpose in nature, making them perfect for a wide range of projects from wedding videos, business presentations and network show promos to broadcast television commercial spots, sports highlights reels and training material.
"One of the things that sets ready2go Projects & Templates apart from what other content providers produce is that Digital Juice includes multiple "edit friendly"segments with each project," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "After Effects artists can build their own version of the project by placing an infinite series of edit-friendly text and video segments on their timeline to create the desired length and sequence. Each segment is also extendable up to 15 seconds and includes matching wipes and sound effects to help you transition between segments smoothly."
In ready2go Projects & Templates for Adobe After Effects® Collection 9, you will find over 90 unique project files that provide the variety you need for any type of production, while still offering you the chance to create more looks with further customization. "Replacing footage and editing text is very easy even for a beginner,"says Hebel. "Depending on your comfort level with After Effects, you can literally change every aspect of the look and feel from timing and coloring to backgrounds, transitions and fonts used. So in a sense, ready2go will grow with you as you learn more and more about using After Effects."
The project templates in this new ready2go collection are ideal for wedding and events, broadcast and cable TV spots, corporate training, branding and infomercials. Producers, editors and motion designers will find a diverse array of animated looks including: a cheerful pink puzzle pattern with flashing hearts and falling flowers; a weathered wood floor growing over in beautiful pastel flowers; the edgier look of a fiery furnace engulfed in flames; the chilling approach of fog as it rolls in through the night; or the electrical impulses, circuits and source code that say "high-tech"- just to name a few of the looks in this package.
- 94 different projects, including alternate camera motions and additional animated content, provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- New edit-friendly segments provided for most of the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier than before. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or extend the length of each segment to up to 15 seconds.
- 16 matching ready-to-use HD & SD animated Swipes (wipe plus sound effect) give you the perfect custom way to transition between project segments.
- Includes 10 of the most commonly used size formats for HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Unlike projects from other sources, you receive ongoing and in-depth training through DJTV that shows you exactly how to use and customize the projects.
- Handpicked Bitstream fonts that graphically "fit"with each template are included with the package. You can easily substitute with any font on your system.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
- 2 DVD ROM (12.5 GB of data)
- 10 Coordinated looks
- 94 Fully customizable native Adobe After Effects projects
- 16 Ready-to-use HD and SD QuickTime Swipes!
- 13 High-quality Bitstream fonts included
- 15 Ready to use Quicktime Animations
- Each project compiled in 10 formats:
- 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (HD Video Zone Support)
- 720x576 @ 25 fps (SD Video Zone Support)
- Proxies included for faster RAM previews
- Works with Adobe After Effects CS4 & above
- No 3rd party plug-ins required
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac
- Requires Juicer version 3.85 or above
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the ready2go Projects & Templates for After Effects Collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects®. In addition, since each After Effects project is made up of numerous QuickTime animations, the Juicer 3 technology gives users the flexibility to export the animations independently so they can be used in conjunction with any other project they might be working on.
Pricing & Availability
The new ready2go Projects & Templates for After Effects Collection 9 can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store at www.digitaljuice.com. The packages retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 60% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, After Effects® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, ready2go, projects, templates, adobe, after effects