|Page (1) of 1 - 04/01/03||email article||print page|
Digital Anarchy Updates Text Anarchy to Version 2.0Plugin for FCP and AE adds enhancements for animating text
Text Anarchy 2.0 includes eight individual filters for producing a variety of text effects, including particle systems, path-based animation and simple manipulation of text on a character by character basis. Features include:
- Support for most TrueType and PostScript fonts;
- Kerning, tracking and leading control;
- Support for switching between multiple fonts;
- Automatic text generation for creating text backgrounds;
- Support for animating letter by letter using the Cool Text filter;
- New path effects using the Versatile Paths filter;
- Random text can be generated using particle systems.
Text Anarchy 2.0 supports Mac OS 9, Mac OS X and Windows and is available now for an introductory price of $129 through April 30. Upgrades from Elements of Anarchy: Text are available for an introductory price of $89. Following this period, the regular price will be $149 for the full version, $99 for the upgrade. For more information, visit http://www.digitalanarchy.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Digital Anarchy Updates Text Anarchy to Version 2.0