|Page (1) of 1 - 07/18/03||email article||print page|
Digital Anarchy Releases Anarchy ToolboxAfter Effects collection includes 9 effects tools
Anarchy Toolbox includes nine individual filters for After Effects, many of which build upon functions available in After Effects, providing additional controls. Others are completely new. Specific plugins include:
- Anarchist Edge, which produces glowing and painterly edge effects;
- Designer Blur, which builds blurs based on a user-definable shape;
- Path Distort, which uses an animatable Bezier path to warp images;
- Gradient Path, which uses Bezier paths to define gradients;
- Noise Complex, a noise filter with a variable frame rate, offering the ability to use grayscale images to control the amount of noise;
- Smooth Tiler, which can turn non-tiling images into tiling images and also produce kaleidoscopic effects;
- ReSizer, which uses new algorithms for resizing images;
- Advanced Displacement Map, which allows you to combine up to three different grayscale maps to create distortions, along with control over blur, scale and contrast;
- Color Sampler, which samples footage and returns the color of the pixels at the sample location for generating Expressions based on an image's color.
Anarchy Toolbox is available now for an introductory price of $129. It supports After Effects 4.1 and later on Mac OS 9, Mac OS X and Windows. For more information, visit http://www.digitalanarchy.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Mac OS, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Digital Anarchy Releases Anarchy Toolbox
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved