|Page (1) of 1 - 03/20/06||email article||print page|
Digital Anarchy Announces Chaos Stock Volume 2Royalty-free Backgrounds and Adobe After Effects Project Files for Creating Unique Broadcast Graphics (March 20, 2006)
The After Effects projects and documentation explaining them make creating custom designed backgrounds a simple process. With access to all the source files, layers, key-frames and compositions in a sophisticated project, users are immediately immersed in the design process. Users can modify or combine the backgrounds to create original variations in a fraction of the time it would take to create a project from scratch. This is a powerful, easy way of designing broadcast graphics.
Chaos Stock Volume 2 is available in both Standard Definition (SD) and High Definition (HD) resolutions. Each volume ships with pre-rendered, high-quality QuickTime movies and the full Adobe After Effects project file used to create each background. Most backgrounds have horizontal and vertical thirds that are also pre-rendered and included in the project. The SD version has 21 backgrounds; the HD version has 18 backgrounds. Each project also ships with documentation that explains how the project was created, making it easier to change or re-purpose the material.
Some of the exciting features in Chaos Stock Volume 2 include:
* High-quality, pre-rendered movies give editors and broadcast designers great footage to use right out of the box with no rendering. Everything is compressed with the Photo-JPEG codec instead of the lower quality DV codec.
* After Effects project file enables After Effects users to endlessly modify the Chaos Stock backgrounds. This innovative approach to backgrounds lets users create unique looks quickly and easily.
* No plug-ins necessary. Only filters that ship with the After Effects Production Bundle have been used. No third-party filters are required.
* Source files such as Illustrator files, Photoshop files and footage that the project used are all included royalty-free.
* Horizontal and vertical thirds give you a complete design package for most of the backgrounds.
* Virtual library of effects and pre-made elements. Layers, filters, key-frames and every other part of the After Effects project are accessible and modifiable. Simply copy components out of the Chaos Stock project and drop them into your own projects.
* Documentation that explains how the project is put together and how the effects within the project were created.
* NTSC and PAL projects and pre-rendered footage are included for each background.
* SD and HD projects are both available on the DVD.
Pricing and Availability
Chaos Stock Volume 2 SD version is regularly priced at US $349; the HD version is regularly priced at $499. Volume 2 SD and HD are available now for US $299 and $449 respectively until March 30, 2006. Samples are available at the newly launched website, www.chaosstock.com.
Volume 2 requires After Effects 6.5 or 7.0 Production Bundle to open and reuse any of the project files. The projects do not require any third-party filters. Chaos Stock pre-rendered QuickTime movies can be used in any editing or effects application that supports QuickTime, including After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, and AutoDesks Combustion. The projects and footage work on all variants of Mac OS X, and Windows 98ME and higher.
About Digital Anarchy
Digital Anarchy® is a privately owned company operating out of San Francisco, Calif., that creates high-quality creative software for broadcast designers, 2D animators and professional photographers. These tools solve a wide range of design issues, from creating text effects and background design elements, to masking out bluescreens for commercial still photography. Digital Anarchy products work in conjunction with a wide range of products from companies like Adobe®, Discreet and Apple®. For more information, please see the companys website at www.digitalanarchy.com or call 415-586-8434.
Related Keywords:Digital Anarchy, Chaos Stock Volume 2
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved