|Page (1) of 1 - 12/01/04||email article||print page|
Digimation Announces 3December SalesDiscounts on Maya Products (December 01, 2004)
In support of Alias 3December Celebration (www.3december.com), Digimation is pleased to announce our 3December Sale on select Maya products. The 3December sale will run for the month of December. Maya users who attend 3December events should look for Digimation door prizes to be given away at select venues. Some of the products that will be on sale include:
* Hypermatter $550 (normally $695). Advanced real-time dynamics and soft bodies for Maya.
* MEL Studio Pro $100 (normally $125). Advanced development environment for Maya users to create MEL scripts with. Supports loading multiple files, color coding, automatic code completion and many other features.
* BlastCode Kiloton $235 (normally $295). A simplified version of BlastCode Megaton that is great for creating complex fracturing and explosive effects.
* BlastCode Megaton $1195 (normally $1495). Create awesome dynamic demolition effects quickly and easily. Full support for fracturing, debris, and complex simulations.
* Digimation Model Bank Collection for Maya $795 (normally $995). The Model Bank Collection of over 4500 fully textured models in Maya format.
* FaceStation 2 for Maya $1595 (normally $1995). An animators dream come true, FaceStation is a suite of software applications that work together to give you a complete toolset for facial motion capture and animation.
?3December is a celebration of 3D and of Maya said Todd Peterson, Director of the Software Division at Digimation. ?What better way to celebrate than getting great software at a great price!
To find out more about Digimations 3December Sale, visit http://www.digimation.com/software/asp/3december.asp
About Digimation, Inc.
Digimation is the worlds largest provider of 3D content and the leading publisher of 3D plug-ins. Founded in 1992, Digimation is known for such plug-in technologies as Bones Pro, Illustrate! and SpeedTree. Digimations Premier model archive contains more than 30,000 individual 3D models, which can be delivered in every major 3D file format.
More information about Digimation can be found at www.digimation.com.
Related Keywords:Digimation, 3December Sales, Maya, Alias, Hypermatter, MEL Studio Pro, BlastCode Kiloton, BlastCode Megaton, Digimation Model Bank Collection for Maya, FaceStation 2, Todd Peterson,