|Page (1) of 1 - 06/17/08||email article||print page|
Digieffects Ships Simulate: Illuma(June 17, 2008)
DMN Newswire--2008-6-17-- Digieffects, a developer of popular visual effects software plugins today announced that it has shipped Simulate: Illuma, a plugin package offering a specialized collection of effects plugins for creating light and glow effects.
Simulate: Illuma includes the following effects:
• Halo: An easy to use bloom/blur effect with color channel control.
• Lightracer: Enhances visible light sources, particularly in dark settings as well as providing options for creating unique
• Radiance: The stuff of dream sequences...gentle glow with a versatile set of tools including intensity and threshold for each
individual color channel.
• Photogust: Fast and effective point emanation blurs.
• Luminus: Just the right glow is easy to achieve with lots of control including multiple effect blend modes.
Simulate: Illuma is the first plugin package in the Digieffects Simulate series of plugin packages. Simulate: Camera and Simulate: Pyro are due to be released later this summer.
“We have several new plugin packages in development at Digieffects. Simulate: Illuma is the first of several new releases slated for 2008 to follow Damage which we launched in March and is now one of our best-selling products”, says Robert Sharp, President of Digieffects.
Simulate: Illuma, as with all Digieffects software launched after January 2008, has the following two unique features which will appeal to customers.
• Randomizer: The Randomizer is part of the Digieffects custom User Interface. When clicked, multiple parameters within the interface will simultaneously adjust causing completely new results. Once a customer sees a look they like, they can use that as a starting point and manually tweak the parameters to achieve a specific effect. This serves as a massive timesaver for our time-pressed customers.
• Presets: The unique aspect of the Digieffects presets is their portability. Once you’ve saved your effect parameters, these can be moved between supported host applications.
Simulate: Illuma is immediately available directly from Digieffects and its resellers. It has an MSRP of $99.00.
Digieffects is a developer of popular visual effects plug-ins for Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro
and Autodesk Combustion. The company has been in the business since the beginning of the “plug-in revolution” which dates back
to 1996. Over the years, Digieffects has had great success with software products like Cinelook and Delirium and is proud to call
thousands of film and video producers all around the world its customers and friends.
Related Keywords:Digieffects, Illuma Simulate