|Page (1) of 1 - 11/19/08||email article||print page|
Digieffects Ships Simulate: CameraThe second plugin package in the Simulate series mimics camera and projection artifacts (November 19, 2008)
Simulate: Camera includes the following effects:
* Archive: A straightforward "film degradation/contamination" type effect.
* Overexpose: An excellent way to add a sense of dynamic to otherwise stable and predictable footage.
* Destabilize: An effect that is useful for emulating a practical camera shake.
These effects, like many of the latest releases and upcoming releases from Digieffects are designed to be straightforward, affordable, every-day usable staples of visual post production., said Robert Sharp, President of Digieffects.
Simulate: Camera, as with all Digieffects software launched after January 2008, has the following two unique features which will appeal to customers.
* Randomizer: The Randomizer is a little, blue, left-facing arrow button inpart of the Digieffects custom User Interface. When clicked, multiple parameters within the interface will begin to move and a variety of looks can be viewed quicklysimultaneously adjust causing completely new results. Once a customer sees a look they like, they can use that as a starting point and manually tweak the parameters to achieve a specific effect. This serves as a massive timesaver for our time-pressed customers.
* Presets: The unique aspect of the Digieffects presets is their portability. Once youve saved your effect parameters, these can be brought into othermoved between supported host applications.
Pricing and Availability
Simulate: Camera is immediately available directly from Digieffects and its resellers. It has an MSRP of $99.00.
Digieffects is a developer of popular software visual effects plugins for Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Apple Final Cut Pro and Autodesk Combustion. The company has been in the business since the beginning of the plugin revolution which dates back to 1996. Over the years, Digieffects has had great success with software products like Cinelook and Delirium and is proud to call thousands of film and video producers all around the world its customers and friends.
Related Keywords:Digieffects, Simulate: Camera