|Page (1) of 1 - 05/03/07||email article||print page|
Digieffects Acquired by Industry VeteranNew Management Committed to Investing in Product Development (May 03, 2007)
DMN Newswire--2007-5-3-- Digieffects, a developer of popular software plug-ins for Adobe After Effects and Apple Final Cut Pro has agreed to be acquired by Robert Sharp, a veteran of the digital media industry. Robert, formerly of Terran Interactive and Canopus has agreed to acquire Digieffects and take over management of the company immediately.
Over the next few months, Digieffects will focus on working with users to update products in the short-term as well as define a long-term product roadmap. Users are invited to voice their opinions and ideas at email@example.com or the Toolfarm Digieffects forum at http://toolfarm.com/phorumNew5/list.php?24.
Toolfarm, Inc., the leading distributor and information source for video plug-ins has been appointed exclusive distributor for all Digieffects products. This partnership will enhance Digieffects presence in the market.
Visit the revamped Digieffects web site (http://www.digieffects.com) which has a slick new design and streamlined navigation.
The following products will continue to be sold by Digieffects, Toolfarm and video resellers around the world:
- Delirium: Over 47 special effects plug-ins including tools for creating particle-based fire, smoke and bubbles without resorting to complex 3D programs.
- CineLook: Make video look like film. With the release of Cinelook 2, Digieffects has sped up the slowest segments of Cinelook, allowing you to render smoothed grain as much as nine times faster.
- Aurorix: A set of 26 special effects filters for textures and patterns, unique distortion, lighting simulation and adding grain, hair, dust and discoloration.
- Berserk: Berserk is a pack of 20 award-winning special effects for easily generating fully customizable organic distortions and natural effects.
- Euphoria: Euphoria contains 19 special effects plug-ins for Photoshop and Premiere including tools for creating particle-based fire, smoke and rain.
- Fantazm: A set of 36 plug-ins for simulating print graphics and distortion effects, including easy-to-use Pixxy 3D tools for making animated geometric primitives.
Digieffects has been in the business since the beginning of the "plug-in revolution" which dates back to 1996. Over the years, Digieffects has had great success with software products like CineLook and Delirium and is a staple of post-production houses throughout the world.
Related Keywords:Digieffects, After Effects plug-ins