|Page (1) of 1 - 10/20/11||email article||print page|
Demand Drives All-New Toxic Type® 2 Animations From Digital Juice!Demand Drives All-New Toxic Type® 2 Animations From Digital Juice! (October 20, 2011) Digital Juice® announced today the release of Toxic Type Collection 2, a follow-up to its popular first volume in the Toxic Type downloadable content product line. The Toxic Type collections feature a variety of ready-to-use Adobe After Effects® templates that contain expertly-designed text-centric animations with titles, text and supporting graphics presented in a lively and attention-getting manner. After Effects artists can build projects around these animated text designs or simply add the ready-made title segments to any multi-segment production for a polished sophisticated look that will grab the viewers interest.
Much like its big brother, the ready2go Projects & Template Collection, if you want the exact look of a Toxic Type template, all you need to do is type in your own text to replace the placeholders, but as with ready2go, these projects are also supremely customizable when you need them to be. "You can change colors and backgrounds, turn off layers, add your own elements and logos or even change the font used on the animated type," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "You can even swap out the backgrounds and textures with content from our Texture Toolkits or Canvases collections to create a totally different look altogether."
In Toxic Type Collection 2, you will find over 50 unique After Effects projects in 15 sets designed with hand-picked Bitstream fonts that can be easily replaced with any installed system font if desired. The additional extendable edit-friendly segments included for most looks make it easy for artists to shorten, lengthen or customize the project animations to exactly match the needs of their productions. To give users even more creative control over their Toxic Type templates, Digital Juice has included additional matching Color Rules compatible projects in the package. Color Rules is an Adobe After Effects plug-in designed to drastically cut down the time required to experiment and define the perfect color scheme for motion graphics projects.
The Toxic Type Collection 2 templates are perfect for use in everything from show opens and station I.D.s to broadcast and cable TV bumpers, announcements, DVD menu designs and much more. Although not theme-based, motion graphics artists will find stimulating color choices, eye catching animations and looks that are ideal for everything from special events, show premiers and technology spots to outdoor and travel related segments, to name just a few of the possible uses.
- Over 50 different projects in 15 coordinated sets, including alternate camera motions and additional animated content, provide a wide variety of looks to handle most types of productions.
- Instantly download the text templates in the product immediately after purchase.
- Additional Color Rules-compatible projects drastically cut down on time required to experiment or define project colors.
- Complete customization with the ability to take projects apart, change colors and fonts, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing.
- Edit-friendly segments provided for most of the full length project templates make the task of customizing the projects even easier. Build your own version of the project by placing template segments on your timeline to create your desired edit or extend the length of each segment to up to 15 seconds.
- Includes the most commonly used size formats for HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Unlike projects from other sources, you receive ongoing and in-depth training through DJTV that shows you exactly how to use and customize the projects.
- Handpicked Bitstream fonts that graphically "fit" with each template are included with the package. You can easily substitute with any font on your system.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the well-organized project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up before customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into After Effects for seamless compatibility. No third-party plug-ins required.
Adobe After Effects CS4 & Above
XP Professional SP2 / Vista / Windows7
Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP
Min of 1 GB system memory
Adobe After Effects CS4 & Above
OS X 10.4+, OSX Leopard / G4 / G5 / Mac Intel Processors
Min of 1 GB system memory
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the Toxic Type Collections. Once a project is selected the user has the ability to set the resolution and then collect and send all or select project elements to After Effects®.
Pricing & Availability
The new Toxic Type Collection 2 for Adobe After Effects® can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com). The collections retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 60% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, After Effects® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, toxic type, after effects, templates, animation, animations, project, projects