|Page (1) of 1 - 04/11/12||email article||print page|
Dean Evans & Associates, Inc. Adds Eleven New Clients, Increases Clientele Across Multiple MarketsFacility and Event Management Software Company Expands Clientele in Various Business Sectors, Including Corporate, Nonprofit and Energy Fields (April 11, 2012)
DENVER, CO -- (Marketwire) -- 04/11/12 -- Dean Evans & Associates, Inc. (www.dea.com), a leader in the development of sophisticated room scheduling and event management software, announced today the signing of eleven major clients to its EMS line of scheduling software.
New accounts recently signed by Dean Evans & Associates include:
- A leading organization that has studied human nature and behavior for more than 75 years
- A private co-education K-12 school in Maryland
- A corporation whose members serve as pro bono national advisers on science, engineering and medicine
- An organization founded to study and interpret Chicago's history
- A nondenominational multicultural mega church located in Georgia
- An American Fortune 500 Company, primarily focused on food products
- A national technology and life sciences law firm
- One of the largest independent U.S.-based natural gas and oil producers
- One of the top five largest law firms in the U.S.
- An America-based multinational investment banking and securities firm
- A law firm within the top 100 in the U.S.
With the growing need to keep up with complex business demands and increase efficiency, organizations -- now, more than ever -- are turning to Dean Evans & Associates' EMS software to streamline complex scheduling processes.
"The broad range of industries these clients represent shows just how versatile EMS software really is," said Bryan Sorrentino, director of sales, corporate, government, and nonprofit of Dean Evans & Associates. "EMS software has been able to do what few other scheduling companies have: provide scheduling and event management solutions to organizations of all kinds -- from churches to law firms to nonprofits. It's our privilege to work with each of these organizations and help them achieve their scheduling and event management needs."
ABOUT DEAN EVANS & ASSOCIATES
Founded in 1986 and based in Denver, Dean Evans & Associates is a leader in the development of sophisticated software systems for a wide variety of tasks including: meeting and event scheduling, resource management, academic scheduling, shared workspace management (office "hoteling"), web calendaring and online registration and surveys. More than 4,000 organizations including many Fortune 100 companies and hundreds of other corporations, over 1,000 higher education campuses, five of the six largest U.S. banks and thousands of conference centers, religious organizations, law firms, hospitals, cultural venues and sports facilities rely on EMS software. The company's products are used in over 75 countries and are backed by an award-winning Customer Support team. For more information visit www.dea.com and follow Dean Evans & Associates, Inc. on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Dean Evans & Associates, Inc.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Dean Evans & Associates, Inc. , USA, Marketwire, Inc., , Sports, Internet Technology, Business, Science, Sports, Other,