|Page (1) of 1 - 03/25/03||email article||print page|
Cycling '74 Ships RadiaLLoop-based software designed for live performances
RadiaL 1.0 is an extensible, loop-based production tool for Macintosh. It includes features for live performance, sound design and composition. It can be configured for live performance, studio recording or sound exploration and supports all major audio file formats and I/O standards. It also includes 12 VST plugins from the Pluggo collection. Features include:
- Sample-accurate loops and syncing;
- Support for AIFF, WAV and MP3 files;
- Dynamic interchange of loops and DSP effects;
- Built-in library of external MIDI controller templates;
- Support for ASIO, ReWire, DirectConnect and VST;
- Ability to record direct to disk;
- Includes a free library of loops.
RadiaL is available now for Mac OS 8.6 through 9.2 for $239 (download) or $249 (boxed). A Mac OS X update will be free for all RadiaL users when it's released this summer. For more information, visit http://www.cycling74.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at email@example.com.
Related Keywords:Cycling '74 Ships RadiaL
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved