|Page (1) of 1 - 03/05/03||email article||print page|
Cycling '74 Announces Mode Plugins for Mac OS XAudio suite includes five plugins for VST and RTAS
The Mode 1.0 collection, designed by CreativeSynth Development, offers three instruments and two effects modules. These include:
- Bang, a single-voice percussion module with sample playback, FM synthesis and analog modeling drum synthesis;
- Mono, a monophonic synthesizer;
- Poly, a polyphonic synth based on classic DCO synths with a polyphonic arpeggiator;
- Spin, an effects processor with a state-variable filter, panning effects, rhythmic gating, delay, distortion and bit reduction;
- Wash, an effects processor with an interconnected network of six controllable recirculating delay lines.
Mode will be available for RTAS and VST in the third quarter. It will support Mac OS X and will cost $295. For more information, visit http://www.cycling74.com.
Contact the author: Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Cycling '74 Announces Mode Plugins for Mac OS X
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved