|Page (1) of 1 - 01/31/12||email article||print page|
Customers Adopt Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management to Help Maximize Valuable Assets and Achieve Business GoalsOracle Continues Its Leadership in HR Applications With Next Generation Oracle Fusion HCM (January 31, 2012)
REDWOOD SHORES, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/31/12 -- Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL)
- Demonstrating its continued leadership in human capital management applications, Oracle today announced that over 50 customers, including Barry-Wehmiller, Knowledge Universe, MarketSphere, Red Robin and Snyder's-Lance, have selected and are implementing Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM). These companies join organizations such as eVerge Group and Principal Financial Group who are benefitting from Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Oracle Fusion HCM was developed with the user in mind. More than 1,700 customers participated in a variety of design, testing, and feedback sessions, helping to create an HCM solution that is truly global, configurable, and designed for the key user roles within an organization.
- Part of Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Fusion HCM helps companies realize the full potential of HR, helping provide value to every person in an organization by enabling them to know their people better, maximize their most valuable assets, and work as a team to achieve their business goals.
- A part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle's Fusion HCM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model -- with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
- "Red Robin is excited to be one of the first Oracle customers to roll out the full end-to-end Fusion HCM & ERP solution. These innovations will translate into better guest and team member experiences and enable Red Robin to be a continued market leader," said Chris Laping, senior vice president, Business Transformation, and chief information officer, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
- "Barry-Wehmiller doesn't just make great products, but great people as well. We have a deep commitment to develop highly motivated, self-directed, and empowered leaders, so we looked to deploy applications that they could use for a person-centric view into the data and administration of their team members and gain deeper insight into our business. Upgrading to Oracle Fusion HCM SaaS made sense. Our team members, business leaders and HR staff are excited for the change," said Mike Kelly, director of IT applications for Barry-Wehmiller.
- "Snyder's-Lance is committed to being an extraordinary place to work, and our goal is to support our employees and managers with the best possible HR services. As a long-time Oracle customer, Oracle Fusion HCM fits seamlessly into our application ecosystem, while helping to reduce IT costs through SaaS delivery," said Nikhil Sawant, senior vice president Shared Services and CIO, Snyder's-Lance.
- "As a rapidly growing professional services firm, we had very high expectations of a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) human resources solution to replace our current platform," said Steve Haden, Partner with MarketSphere. "After a thorough assessment of the SaaS vendors, we concluded that Oracle Fusion HCM was a great fit for our broad HR needs. The implementation has confirmed our choice -- Oracle Fusion HCM is now up and live within the very aggressive timeline we set for the project."
- Oracle Fusion Applications
- Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management
- Oracle Public Cloud
- Oracle Human Capital Management Blog
- Oracle HCM on Twitter
About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle's next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: customer, customers, business benefits, partners, Oracle, roi, Fusion, HCM, Oracle Fusion HCM, HR, Applications, Human Resources, Productivity Applications, Business Issues, Hardware, Software Development, Other Applications, Methodology, Design, Testing, Performance, Management, Human Resources, CTO/CIO, Human Resources, Marketwire, , IT (Information Technology), Enterprise Applications, Financial, Business, Other,