|Page (1) of 1 - 06/19/12||email article||print page|
Crushpath Changes the Sales Software Game by Delivering an Actionable Play-by-Play of a Deal as It HappensCrushpath Launches at LeWeb London; Announces $2M in Venture Funding (June 19, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/19/12 -- Crushpath (www.crushpath.com), the new way for salespeople to control a deal from lead to close, launched on stage at LeWeb London today and announced a $2 million seed round of funding led by Charles River Ventures. Additional investors include Chamath Palihapitiya, founder of The Social + Capital Partnership and former vice president of Facebook; Marketo Chief Executive Officer Phil Fernandez; former Jive Chief Executive Officer Dave Hersh; and Box Chief Executive Officer Aaron Levie. Phil Libin, Evernote Chief Executive Officer, joins the Crushpath board of advisors.
"Deals don't happen in a database," said Sam Lawrence, Crushpath Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer. "Salespeople don't want to waste time recording deals -- they want to get out there and sell. Traditional CRM systems help companies track their pipeline but they don't include the customer and they don't help salespeople sell. Crushpath is redefining sales software by empowering salespeople to ABC -- always be closing."
"Businesses today work differently," said George Zachary, Partner at Charles River Ventures. "The dynamics of deals are changing more rapidly than ever and there is more at stake with each transaction, yet sales people do not have the tools they need to help them close deals. The sales software market is ripe for innovation. At CRV we invest in entrepreneurs with a clear vision, who are attacking a massive market and who know how to execute. Crushpath's founding team built next-gen enterprise companies such as Jive and Socialcast and they have an opportunity to do it again with Crushpath."
The Crushpath platform offers a single view into the play-by-play of a deal as it unfolds so salespeople can see and do everything they need to get a deal done. Traditional sales pipeline and records management software is built for managers and administrators -- it not only ignores the needs of the salespeople, but also gets in the way. Crushpath delivers critical information around a deal when it matters most and provides salespeople a way to act on that information to move the deal forward.
Crushpath filters out external noise and proactively pulls relevant information about a deal from multiple internal and external sources including email, news, websites such as LinkedIn and Google, files and other software such as marketing and CRM and presents it in a seamless, chronological, actionable way. This information flow helps sales teams understand how and when to engage with the customer and internal team members. Crushpath also allows salespeople to create a "third place" to foster communication and collaboration between everyone involved in a deal, whether they are the prospect or a member of the sales team.
"Plying mega trends such as mobile, social, and cloud, Crushpath is targeting a huge pain point that typically befalls companies with complex sales cycles," said Brad Shimmin, Principal Analyst, Collaboration Platforms, Current Analysis.
Key components of Crushpath include:
- The Crushpath: The core of the application. A single, chronological view of deal activity from lead to close. This allows a salesperson to see and act on everything that matters to a deal when it matters most. Crushpath integrates into one system the myriad of activities salespeople currently handle, including files, email, calendaring, document sharing and more. Crushpath enables salespeople to communicate and collaborate with internal teams as well as teams on the prospect side, managing the flow of information and overall progress of a deal.
- Private Customer Sites: Salespeople can create private, personalized sites for prospects and customers. This landing page can include links and files for marketing materials, third party research and news articles to tell a cohesive story about a company or product in a targeted, organized way.
- Just-In-Time Coaching: Crushpath offers suggestions and recommendations when they are needed most. For example, automated alerts will let salespeople know when it is time to send a prospect a marketing deck or contract and include a link to the current version of that document. Additionally, colleagues can offer helpful tips at critical milestones of the sales cycle.
- CRM Integration: Crushpath works as a stand-alone solution or integrates with a company's existing CRM and other cloud-based applications.
Pricing & Availability
- Crushpath is available on the web at www.crushpath.com.
- Crushpath is offered as an annual subscription, starting at $29 per user, per month.
New Partnerships: Box and Evernote
Today Crushpath is announcing new partnerships with industry pioneers Box and Evernote. Crushpath users can now access and share their Box files to collaborate with customers and teammates within the Crushpath platform. Crushpath users can also capture and organize their ideas, notes, projects and other assets from their computers and mobile devices using Evernote.
"We believe in creating software that people love to use," said Phil Libin, CEO of Evernote. "Historically, salespeople have been forced to use software that doesn't help them and they don't like using. Crushpath fills that gap. I'm excited to be joining the board of advisors."
"Box and Crushpath are empowering the next generation of sales organizations," said Chris Yeh, Box Vice President, Platform. "This partnership redefines the way salespeople interact with customers. We're working with Crushpath to provide better access to meaningful content in order to accelerate the sales cycle, enhance customer collaboration and maximize deal volume."
Crushpath is the new way for salespeople to control a deal from lead to close. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company changes the sales software game by delivering the play-by-play of a deal as it happens. The Crushpath platform allows salespeople to see and do everything they need to get a deal done. Crushpath is privately held and is funded by Charles River Ventures, The Social + Capital Partnership and prominent angel investors.
Nectar PR for Crushpath
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Crushpath, Sales, Applications, Marketing, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Marketing, Database, Computer Technology, Internet, Other, Mobile Devices, Internet Server Applications, E-mail, Management, Sales, CEO/CFO, Sales, Marketwire, Internet Technology, Email, Other,