|Page (1) of 1 - 05/28/04||email article||print page|
Creative Manager Enhances Creative Manager ProAgency Management Software for the Creative and Design industries. (May 28, 2004)
Creative Manager, Inc., provider of Creative Manager Pro, announced today that it is rolling out for review it's new version 7.0 of its flagship product, incorporating over 400 feature requests from current users, including improvements to the iCal and AddressBook synchronization.
Beginning Tuesday, June 1, users will be able to Test Drive the new version 7.0 so that when the new interface is rolled out on July 1 users will be fully prepared. No installation or conversion will be necessary, and the upgrade is free to all users.
Ron Ause, Director of Marketing for Creative Manager, Inc., said "Agency Management Software needs to grow and adapt to the way our clients work. The growing user base of Creative Manager Pro needs to know that we're committed to growing our products along with our clients."
In addition to the interface enhancements, over 400 feature requests have been integrated into the system.
- Ability to change all colors in the system, giving users the ability to brand for seamless integration into other client sites.
- Separate Icon sets for Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Improved navigation and security
- Customizable search tool
- Ability to enter time sheets and expense reports for other people
- New dashboards for Contact Management
- Project and task assignment flexibility
- Streamlined entry for Quotes and Purchase Orders
- Mass printing of Client Invoices
- Ability to hide iCal and AddressBook categories from the Creative Manager synchronization tool, thereby keeping personal those very personal dates and contacts. (For more details, see http://www.Creative-Manager.com/PressRls_040528a.asp)
When asked about the new features, Ause said "The key message that this major upgrade sends to our client base is 'WE'RE LISTENING!' We've got the most satisfied client base in the industry, with 98% satisfaction rating, and we're pushing to make it even better."
Creative Manager Pro goes beyond costing to offer full Project Management, CRM, Digital Asset Management, billing and accounting, and Extranet capabilities.
Creative Manager Pro (at http://www.Creative-Manager.com), is the leading Agency Management Software and Project Management Software for the Creative Design industry, produced for design firms, ad agencies, in-house creative/MarCom departments, and creative service firms. It is a web-based integrated agency management software and job tracking solution which streamlines the entire firm, from developing new business, to staffing, managing, and executing projects through to accounting and financial reporting.
Creative Manager Pro is a full-featured, intuitive system which makes project and agency management a breeze. Creative Manager Pro supports Customer Relationship Management, Document Management, Shared Calendaring, Accounting and much more. Because it is web- based, there is nothing to install and it can be set up in a single day. It works with both PC and Macintosh from any location over any connection. It may also be installed locally on the client's own servers. All options include training and support to ensure that clients are up and running quickly.
Among the many features of Creative Manager Pro:
- Charting of important industry metrics and firm statistics.
- Manage contacts and leads.
- Create project schedules, calendars and manage tasks.
- Take your contacts and calendar on the road with iCal, AddressBook & Outlook
- Approve timesheets, purchases, invoices and budgets.
- Review and approve artwork online.
- Free client and vendor access to streamline workflow.
- Store and manage digital assets.
- Manage and balance the books.
- Graphically view your firm's metrics
- manage your firm by the numbers.
Take a test drive at http://www.Creative-Manager.com
The team members at Creative Manager, Inc. have been leaders in agency management software for the creative industry and on the Mac OS for over 26 years. They provide their clients with two major offerings: Creative Manager Pro, and Creative Project Manager. Both programs work seamlessly with the Mac OS and Windows.
Creative Manager, Inc. is based in Lakewood NJ, with offices at 111 Madison Avenue Lakewood NJ 08701 800.203.7684 http://www.Creative-Manager.com
Related Keywords:Creative Manager, Creative Manager Pro, iCal, AddressBook, Ron Ause, Agency Management Software, Project Management, CRM, Digital Asset Management, MarCom,