|Page (1) of 1 - 08/24/04||email article||print page|
Creative Manager Adds iSync Support and Intelligent GroupingVersion 7.2 ad agency software for the creative and design industries (August 24, 2004)
Creative Manager, Inc., provider of Creative Manager Pro, Ad Agency Software and Project Management Software for the Creative and Design industries, announced today the release of Creative Manager Pro version 7.2, which includes support for Apple's iSync 1.5 and new Intelligent Grouping features.
Support for Apple's upgraded iSync 1.5 is part of Creative Manager's CM-Sync program, which allows for sharing of contact and calendar data from Creative Manager Pro to the Mac OS X AddressBook and iCal. Creative Manager pointed out, that by using iSync 1.5 and the built-in Mac OS X features, users can then take along their Creative Manager calendar and contacts on the road in their iPod's, Palm devices, and all other devices supported by iSync 1.5.
No installation or conversion will be necessary, and the update is free to all users of Creative Manager Pro and Creative Project Manager.
Ron Ause, Director of Marketing for Creative Manager, Inc., said "Staying in step with our clients' technology is important to our clients. When our clients move to OS X, we move with them. When our clients are moving on the road, their data moves with them!"
The Intelligent Grouping features form an integral part of Creative Media Manager, the media buying module introduced in the beginning of August. With these features in place, Creative Manager Pro goes even further as the only complete end to end product for running an ad agency. Some ad agency systems deal with media management, job cost through billing and accounting. Others focus only on operational needs such as Digital Asset Management, Project Management, CRM, and client extranet. Creative Manager Pro is now the first and only ad agency system to meet the needs of all areas of the ad agency.
Among the Intelligent Grouping features are grouping of Projects for Campaign reporting and grouping of clients for Master Client reporting:
- Campaigns - The ability to create campaigns that group jobs together for budget and traffic analysis by campaign, allowing ad agencies that work with larger clients on multiple projects related to a campaign, to analyze those jobs in one place.
- Master-Clients - The ability to relate a client record to a master client, for agencies that deal with large clients, having many divisions or brands that are sub-companies and part of the larger entity, many departments in one large firm, larger ad agencies, or different brands within a large corporation.
When asked about the new features, Ause said "As the industry turns its attention to Creative Manager Pro and Creative Project Manager, we feel the responsibility to live up to the high level of expectations. Incorporating support of iSync 1.5 and the intelligent grouping features is just two ways of keeping ahead. Keep your eyes on Creative Manager, and you'll continue to see more all the time!"
Creative Manager Pro goes beyond costing to offer full Project Management, CRM, Digital Asset Management, billing and accounting, and Extranet capabilities.
Creative Manager Pro (at http://www.Creative-Manager.com), is the only Ad Agency software and Project Management Software for the Creative Design industry, created exclusively for design firms, ad agencies, in-house creative/MarCom departments, and creative service firms. It is a web-based integrated project management software and job tracking solution which streamlines the entire firm, from developing new business, to staffing, managing, and executing projects through to accounting and financial reporting.
Creative Manager Pro is a full-featured, intuitive system which makes project and ad agency management a breeze. Creative Manager Pro supports Customer Relationship Management, Document Management, Shared Calendaring, Accounting and much more. Because it is web-based, there is nothing to install and it can be set up in a single day. It works with both PC and Macintosh from any location over any connection. It may also be installed locally on the client's own servers. All options include training and support to ensure that clients are up and running quickly.
Among the many features of Creative Manager Pro:
- Graphically view your firm's metrics - manage your firm by the numbers.
- Manage Contacts and Leads
- Create Project Schedules, Calendars and Manage Tasks
- Take your contacts and calendar on the road with iCal, AddressBook & Outlook
- Approve Timesheets, Purchasing, Billing and Budgets
- Review and Approve Artwork Online
- Store and Manage Digital Assets
- Manage and Balance the Books
- Free client and vendor access to streamline workflow.
- Quick startup/import from Clients & Profits, Adman and other systems
- Full-featured CRM (Client Relationship Management)
- Extranet capabilities.
- Charting of important industry metrics and firm statistics
Take a test drive at http://www.Creative-Manager.com
About Creative Manager
The team members at Creative Manager, Inc. have been leaders in ad agency software and project management software for the creative industry and on the Mac OS for over 26 years. They provide their creative clients with two major offerings: Creative Project Manager and Creative Manager Pro. Both programs work seamlessly with the Mac OS and Windows.
Creative Manager, Inc. is based in Lakewood NJ, with offices at 111 Madison Avenue Lakewood NJ 08701 800.203.7684 http://www.Creative-Manager.com
Related Keywords:Creative Manager, iSync, Intelligent Grouping, ad agency software, Creative Manager Pro, Apple, Creative Managers CM-Sync, AddressBook, iCal, iPod, Palm, Ron Ause, media buying, Digital Asset Management, Project Management, CRM, Creative Project Manager,