|Page (1) of 1 - 02/27/12||email article||print page|
Creative Facebook Ad Tactics: Marin Software to Speak at SMX WestMarin's Vice President of Marketing Matt Lawson to Join Panel at Leading Search Industry Show (February 27, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/12 -- Marin Software, a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, today announced that Matt Lawson, VP of Marketing will join at panel at SMX West 2012, to be held February 28-March 1, 2012 in San Jose, California.
- Lawson will join panelists from Cypress North, BoostCTR, SocialCode, Search Influence, and aimClear on a panel titled "Creative Facebook Ad Tactics," to be held on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 from 5:00pm-6:15 pm. Lawson will share real-world case studies from brands that have successfully implemented Facebook ad campaigns.
- Lawson will also present seven best practices every Facebook marketer should know, including how to measure the influence Facebook Ads have on downstream searches and conversions, how to segment and target audiences on Facebook using age, geo, and gender to reduce costs, and how to increase click-through rates by making simple adjustments to creative.
- Marin Software provides the leading platform for managing search, social, display and mobile advertising campaigns. More than 1,500 advertisers and agencies use the Marin platform to manage over $3.5 billion in online advertising spend annually.
- About SMX West
- About Marin Software
- Search Marketers Guide to Successful Facebook Ads
- Follow Marin Software on Twitter
- How to Use Facebook Sponsored Stories: Blog Post from Marin Software
About Marin Software:
Marin Software is a leading provider of online advertising management solutions, offering an integrated platform for managing search, social, display, and mobile marketing. The company provides solutions for advertisers and agencies, enabling them to improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. Marin Enterprise, the company's flagship product, addresses the needs of online marketers spending at least $100,000 per month on biddable media. Marin Professional delivers the same power and ease of use as Marin Enterprise, through an application designed for marketers spending less than $100,000 per month. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices worldwide, Marin's technology powers marketing campaigns for over 1,500 customers managing more than $3.5 billion of annualized ad spend in more than 160 countries. For more information, please visit: http://www.marinsoftware.com.
Kari Moe Straley
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SMX, SEM, Facebook, online advertising, PPC, Facebook Ads, Marin Software , Sales, Advertising, Marketing, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Search, Management, Display, Marketwire, , Financial,