|Page (1) of 1 - 10/20/11||email article||print page|
Createasphere's Entertainment Technology Expo Presents Comprehensive LineupEducation, Interactive Panels, Hands-on Access to Gear Highlight Annual Conference in Burbank (October 20, 2011)
Createasphere - a global community builder for the entertainment technology industry - will present its Entertainment Technology Expo November 2 and 3, returning here again to the Burbank Marriott. The Expo's programming explores the convergence of today's tools and the future of content creation. This renowned gathering of innovative technology leaders and production creatives is one of the largest in the industry. This year's lineup features dynamic panels, and technology leading exhibitions from companies with offerings for the full spectrum of film and television production and post.
Seminars are expected to include distinguished cinematographers, editors and operators who address the challenges and opportunities for storytellers. Panels include:
- How'd You Get that Shot? - Back by popular demand, hear how camera operators execute some of the most stunning shots in movie-making history. Moderated by David Frederick, SOC, President Emeritus of SOC (Sons of Anarchy), and featuring Stephen S. Campanelli, SOC (TRON: Legacy); Steven G. Fracol, SOC (Green Lantern); Douglas Knapp, SOC (Beetlejuice); Dan Kneece, SOC (Grindhouse); Larry McConkey, SOC (Eat, Pray, Love); and Ron Vidor, SOC (Stand By Me).
Also on the slate are the intensives that take a deep dive into specific topics. There will be presentations from:
- AJA: File-Based Workflows: Join AJA's Tony Cacciarelli for an informative and compelling exploration of the solutions AJA has to offer you and your workflow.
- Adobe: Making the Switch to Premiere Pro: Join Abba Shapiro, an Apple and Adobe Master Trainer, as he walks you through the basics of transitioning from a Final Cut Pro to Adobe Premiere Pro workflow.
- Canon: See What Everyone Is Talking About
- And more: Assimilate, Quantum, and Sony
For the third consecutive year, Gear Alley returns to Entertainment Technology Expo. This outdoor exhibition area features a plethora of the latest equipment helping creatives capture the shots they need to entertain demanding audiences. SOC panelists from How'd You Get That Shot will be on hand to demonstrate how they utilized some the tools on display. For the first time, Gear Alley will feature Shoulder to Shoulder, an interactive demonstration and conversation with leading cinematographers who illustrate the use of specific cameras. Gear Alley has grown to become an important symposium for seeing the latest cameras, lights, rigs, dollies, trucks and gadgets supporting the movie making and broadcast segments of the industry.
Createasphere's Entertainment Technology Expo attracts a large number of film and television experts, as well as producers and post leaders in advertising, new media, internet/web, corporate, education/non-profit, houses of worship and government/military. Content creators, exhibitors and sponsors alike take full advantage of this industry gathering to nurture the current state of production and post, and listen to the needs of the creatives and technologists looking for ingenuity and new developments for the future.
For more information or to register for Createasphere's Entertainment Technology Expo in Burbank on November 2 and 3, visit http://createasphere.com/En/entertainment-technology-expo-burbank.html.
* Panelists are subject to change pending schedules.
Createasphere is a global community builder for the entertainment technology industry, advancing technologies and careers through Expos, Conferences, and online offerings.
Createasphere was founded in 2001 as HD EXPO, and over the past decade has grown into a global company that develops and presents influential events for the content creation community, on line and face to face. Founded by Kristin Petrovich Kennedy in Los Angeles, Createasphere became part of Diversified Business Communications in 2009, now driving their entertainment strategies and properties division. Currently Createasphere is presenting the Entertainment Technology Expos in New York and LA; the Digital Asset Management Conference in New York, Los Angeles, and Europe; The DAMMY Awards in New York; Cinema India Expo in Mumbai; the online news and content portal CreativeProCoalition.com; 3D Road Shows; and Post Production Master Classes.
# # #
ignite strategic communications
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Keywords:Createasphere, entertainment technology, SOC, PPMC, post production
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved