Create screen saver from slides with PowerPoint 2007How to convert PowerPoint 2007 presentations to screen saver
Since PowerPoint 2007 provides engaging contents in slides, you might want to decorate your desktop more by using these high-impact presentations as your computer's screen saver. Or maybe you want a screen saver as a reminder of your business mission you worked from company meeting. There's the fast solution to make a screen saver with PowerPoint 2007 and Windows XP. Just follow the steps below:
1. In PowerPoint 2007, open the presentation that you want to set as screen saver -> Click the Office Button on the top left corner > point to "Save As" > Click "Other Formats" in the right column > go to the "Save As" window
2. On the "Save As" window > Select an empty folder or create a new empty folder in which to save your presentation or slide > Modify the name in the "File name" box as you want > Choose "Device Independent Bitmap (*.bmp)" in the drop-down box of "Save as type" > Click "Save" button
3. In the "Microsoft Office PowerPoint" dialog box > choose "Every Slide" or "Current Slide Only" as you want > Click "OK" in the next dialog box
4. In Windows XP, click "Start" > Click "Control Panel" > Click "Display", or click "Appearance and Themes", and then click "Display"
5. On the "Dispaly Properties" window > click to "Screen Saver" tab > In the drop-down box of "Screen saver", choose "My Pictures Slieshow" > Set the amount of time in the "Wait" box as you want > Click the "Settings" button
6. On the "My Pictures Screen Saver Options" window > Under "How often should pictures change?", set the slider at the interval as you want > Under "How big should pictures be?", set the slider at the internal as you want > Under "Use pictures in this folder:", browse to the folder in which you saved the presentation or slide > Click "OK" in the "My Pictures Screnn Saver Options" window > Click "OK" or "Apply" in the "Dispaly Properties" window
Now you can preview or wait for your wonderful screen saver from PowerPoint 2007.
Alternative solution to create a screen saver from PowerPoint
However, the solution to create screen saver can not retain animations, transitions and embedded rich media in PowerPoint 2007. A few of third-party applications can convert PowerPoint 2007 slides to screen saver, such as Wondershare PPT2Flash.
See also: http://www.sameshow.com/powerpoint-to-flash-2007.html
Wondershare PPT2Flash can retain all transitions, animations and embedded audio, video, Flash by converting PowerPoint 2007 to Flash, and then you can use Wondershare ScreenSaver to set the Flash as your screen saver. Through this way, it's accurate screen saver from your PowerPoint.
Learn more amd FREE TRIAL at
Page: 1Click Here for Latest Version
Must be Registered to Respond (Free Registration!!!, CLICK HERE)
Related Keywords:PowerPoint 2007, Screen Saver, Flash