|Page (1) of 1 - 05/14/12||email article||print page|
Coveo Executive to Lead 'Insight Advantage' Workshop During SCORE Conference on Customer Experience May 16-17, 2012Senior Vice President Ed Shepherdson Will Help Attendees Learn How to Engage Customers by Engaging Knowledge Across Social Media, Cloud-Based and Enterprise Systems (May 14, 2012)
QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 05/14/12 -- Coveo today announced that Ed Shepherdson, senior vice president, Enterprise Solutions, will lead and participate in two sessions during the 10th annual SCORE Conference, an Omega Management Group conference in Boston May 16 and 17, 2012. His first session, "The Insight Advantage" workshop, will focus on how companies can become more customer centric to be more competitive, increase customer satisfaction and loyalty and increase revenue. The second session, "Managing the Customer Experience: One Experience at a Time," is a panel discussion about the importance and benefits of managing the customer experience consistently across all touch points.
The "The Insight Advantage" workshop, Wednesday, May 16, from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. EDT, will cover the following:
- The challenges facing customer service organizations as the proliferation of social media and cloud-based systems accelerate information fragmentation and growth
- A new and non-disruptive method of consolidating, enriching and instantly presenting customer data across multiple information silos, from social media to SaaS systems to information systems behind corporate firewalls
- How to use this information to knock down legacy barriers and beat the competition in customer engagement, satisfaction and loyalty
- The differences between this new approach to information integration, that leaves data where it resides and leverages existing systems, and complex integration strategies such as Master Data Management (MDM)
The "Managing the Customer Experience: One Experience at a Time" panel, Thursday, May 17, from 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. EDT, will discuss:
- Best practices in how to gain competitive advantage through customer intelligence
- The tools used to get ahead of the competition while strengthening customer relationships
- How companies are using customer data to design an end-to-end customer experience that meets its customers' changing needs, and how to deliver consistently upon that design across all customer touch points
WORKSHOP: The Insight Advantage
DATE: Wednesday, May 16, from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m. EDT
PRESENTER: Ed Shepherdson, senior vice president, Enterprise Solutions, Coveo
PANEL: Managing the Customer Experience: One Experience at a Time
DATE: Thursday, May 17, from 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. EDT
PANEL MODERATOR: Dennis L. Gershowitz, vice president, Service Strategies Practice, Anthony & Alexander Group, LLC
PANELISTS: Ed Shepherdson, senior vice president, Enterprise Solutions, Coveo; T.J. Felice, president, ISOdx Solutions; Walt Gasparovic, chairman & CEO, Society for Service Executives (SSE); and John Purcell, director, Customer Care Products, LogMeIn
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Visit http://omegascoreboard.com/score.php
Coveo transforms companies' ability to gain insight from diverse and overwhelming amounts of unstructured and structured data, whether it exists behind the firewall or in social media. Coveo's unified indexing technology connects broadly with all systems to create a virtual integration layer, from which role-based Insight Consoles present consolidated, correlated information mashups. Greater insight enables more effective and efficient customer service, more relevant customer experiences, increased sales and shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development, and ultimately, increased profitability.
Coveo customers range from Fortune 100 companies such as Lockheed Martin, PepsiCo, and Verizon, to Global 2000 companies such as GEICO and CA Technologies, to mid-sized businesses such as Terumo Medical and Children's Hospital of Boston. For more information, visit www.coveo.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: SCORE Conference, Customer Experience, Insight, Coveo, Shepherdson, Customer Service, knowledge , Marketwire, , Healthcare,