|Page (1) of 1 - 10/24/11||email article||print page|
Coveo 7.0 With Multi-Channel Text Analytics Uncovers Actionable Insight Within Unstructured and Structured Data Across Enterprise Systems and Social MediaCoveo 7.0 Powers Insight Solutions for Customer Service Excellence, Product Development/Engineering Knowledge and Self-Service Information Access (October 24, 2011)
LAS VEGAS, NV -- (Marketwire) -- 10/24/11 -- From the Technology Services World Show
- Today, Coveo introduced Coveo 7.0 with Multi-Channel Text Analytics, the first solution to apply text analytics across an index of vast amounts of data concurrently in enterprise systems and social channels. With Coveo 7.0, users discover information relationships across diverse data sources, behind the firewall and in social channels, to better serve customers, increase product innovation and quality and support decisions made across the enterprise.
- Coveo 7.0 provides customers with the most advanced tools on the market to deal with "Insight Deficit" -- the inability to leverage important business information siloed by systems, departments, geographies and type. The inability to get at the right information creates negative business impacts ranging from dissatisfied customers to longer sales cycles and lower levels of product innovation.
- Coveo 7.0 gives users the ability to search and navigate, consolidate, correlate and analyze information wherever it's stored, via a single, intuitive interface. Coveo's configurable role-based Insight Consoles give users insight into customers, products, projects and people.
- With Coveo 7.0, organizations can correlate unstructured information from multiple sources to recommend next best actions or specific content. Within Coveo's Insight Solutions for Customer Service, this enables more consistent and satisfying customer experiences across all channels, from social interactions on Twitter and communities to email, calls, chat and more.
Key Coveo 7.0 Features:
- Multi-Channel Text Analytics: Integrating high-scale, high-relevance, multi-channel text analytics across the consolidated Coveo Index allows the discovery of related themes and information which can highlight trends before they become issues, enabling more nimble business operations and better customer service.
- New and Updated Connectors: Coveo 7.0 includes two new connectors: Twitter, allowing companies to consolidate customer feedback with product and brand information from the social channel with other enterprise information to identify issues and trends and proactively take steps to resolve them; and JIRA for R&D and engineering. Updated connectors include ODBC for databases and Salesforce.com for CRM and collaboration. Coveo connectors pull information from virtually any system into the unified index and provide superior functionality and integration, including integration with the native security model of each system.
- Self-Optimizing Index: With Coveo 7.0, the unified index continually defragments itself without requiring administrative intervention and reduces the index footprint by 50 percent. This ensures rapid query responses and enables accurate 24x7 access to billions of pieces of data.
- Advanced SmartFacets: Even more intuitive refinement of information is now available in role-based Insight Consoles by allowing searches within facet values, improved multi-select capabilities, breadcrumbs showing navigation paths and more.
- Multi-Role Administration: Administrator roles can be segmented according to the tasks required for each administrator, resulting in higher security, enhanced governance and improved configuration.
- Java User Interface and Components: Programmers can leverage the Java development language, providing more flexibility for user interface and component development.
- Security Framework: Coveo 7.0's out-of-the-box security framework increases integration with secure repositories, providing additional flexibility to ensure users access only the content their permissions allow, including the ability to leverage Active Directory and LDAP users and groups to easily access these role-based permissions.
- Additional Language Support: Coveo 7.0 offers support for indexing and searching 45 languages and includes stemming, which automatically broadens search queries by associating additional forms of search terms.
Coveo 7.0 with Multi-Channel Text Analytics Use Cases:
- Customer service teams gain better insight into their customers, customer issues, products and upsell opportunities. Better insight helps them to more quickly and efficiently serve customers; executives are able to understand trends across the entire customer base as well as obtain complete views of individual customers.
- With Coveo 7.0, organizations can combine for example, what customers are saying about a new product release on Twitter, with the support cases being logged on that product, and any bugs or defects issued from an engineering database, providing a deeper level of insight.
- R&D and engineering teams can leverage current and past projects across teams, geographies and product lines, as well as gain insight into expertise. They can better determine where knowledge exists, how it can be used and how it can be captured even after employees have left. These abilities speed time to market with more innovative products, identify product issues before they become pervasive and avoid such issues in the first place by leveraging past experience and globally distributed expertise.
- Leo Annab, Business Technology Officer, CA Technologies: "The addition of Multi-Channel Text Analytics in Coveo 7.0 will help CA Technologies gain further relational insights into our unstructured data that will enhance knowledge management and user experience. With Coveo, we have empowered our customers, contact center agents and employees with a self-service website and single-screen access which has resulted in increased customer satisfaction by 10 percent and significantly reduced case resolution time."
- Vincent Fosty, Managing Partner, Kurt Salmon: "Coveo 7.0 will allow organizations to not only access, but make sense of vast amounts of unstructured data, in near real time, thanks to the Multi-Channel Text Analytics module on top of this very flexible indexing technology. As a global organization with consultants across North America and Europe, gaining insight into data stores siloed by systems, departments and geographies is core to our business. With Coveo, we're able to search, consolidate, correlate and analyze information on customers, engagements, past projects, our people and more, all through a single interface, giving us a level of insight into our business that wasn't previously attainable. Coveo has really helped us to accelerate sales as well as better serve our customer engagements."
- Esteban Kolsky, Principal and Founder, ThinkJar, an advisory and research think-tank focused on customer experience and CRM: "The ability to consolidate information from disparate sources, including social channels, and correlate it with other enterprise information gives customer service organizations a deeper level of insight that's a true market breakthrough. Multi-Channel Text Analytics on top of this combined data provides an even deeper level of insight to uncover key trends, identify issues before they become known to customers and more. This ultimately helps organizations know and serve their customers better, save costs and increase profitability."
- Laurent Simoneau, President and CTO, Coveo: "Unstructured data is growing exponentially in not only size and complexity, but also geometrically, as the number of enterprise systems and social channels continues to proliferate. With our Multi-Channel Text Analytics capabilities integrated with our Platform, Coveo provides an even deeper level of insight to organizations to identify trends, key themes and issues before they become known. This level of insight has yet to be seen in today's market."
- Coveo 7.0 is currently in beta and will be generally available in Q1 2012.
Coveo is the confluence of Enterprise Search 2.0 and knowledge management for superior customer experiences, faster and more innovative product development and agile insight for decisions across organizations. Coveo transforms disparate structured and unstructured data, from virtually any system, into actionable, on-demand insight about customers, projects, people, processes and products, providing greater insight into key business processes. Greater insight enables more effective and efficient customer service, more relevant customer experiences, increased sales and shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and ultimately, increased profitability.
Coveo customers range from Fortune 100 companies such as Lockheed Martin, PepsiCo and Verizon, to Global 2000 companies such as GEICO, Bose, CA Technologies and T-Mobile, to mid-sized businesses such as Terumo Medical, IBM Netezza and Children's Hospital of Boston. For more information, visit www.coveo.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: text analytics, social media, enterprise systems, data, customer service, Twitter, CRM, insight, Sales, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Sales & Marketing, Security, Database, Internet, Other, Security, Social Media, Search, Management, Sales, CTO/CIO, Sales, Marketwire, , Healthcare, Business, Email, Other,