|Page (1) of 1 - 03/05/12||email article||print page|
Corporate Whistle Blower Center Urges Bank FHA & VA Loan Originators Servicing Appraisal or Underwriting Whistleblowers with Proof of Fraud to Step Forward-Huge Rewards(March 05, 2012)
(PRWEB) March 05, 2012
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is urging bank, mortgage banking, bank originators, or loan servicing insiders to step forward for potentially multi million dollar rewards, if they possess significant,and substantial proof of any type of significant appraisal fraud, or major wrongdoing involving FHA, VA, Fannie, or Freddie mortgages. The groups key is focus is major bank managers, loan servicing insiders,or major homebuilder mortgage managers, who knew about inflated appraisals for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, or VA mortgages, and still have the proof. The time frames are 2003-2008. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center Mortgage Whistleblower Initiative is looking for the following types of whistleblowers:
- On the mortgage origination side the Corporate Whistle Blower Center is looking for major bank, mortgage banker, home builder mortgage managers, or insiders, who can prove their bank, or mortgage lender employer was committing appraisal fraud, as well as gouging borrowers on fees, or not complying with specific rules that govern Fannie, Freddie, FHA, or VA mortgages.
- On the loan serving side, The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is looking for individuals who possess significant proof, their bank or loan serving company employer was intentionally misapplying payments for principal, interest, and/or for reserves. The group is also looking for bank, or loan servicing insiders, whose company took federal money to do loan modifications, and instead of doing a loan modification the bank, or loan servicer did a foreclosure. No one ever checked the file.
- On the Wall Street side: The Corporate Whistle Blower Center is looking for insiders, who were bundling, or packaging Mortgage Backed Securities, knowing full well the mortgage backed securities should have been never given a A, a AA, or a AAA rating. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "The Mortgage Backed Securities cases could reap rewards in the tens, and tens of millions of dollars, but the proof has to be significant, and easy to follow."
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "Again, the wrongdoing has to be widespread, and the proof has to be significant, and very easy to see." For more information, bank or mortgage lender insiders or loan servicing insiders are encouraged to contact the Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or they can contact the group via their web site at http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.com
Simple rules for a whistle blower from the Corporate Whistle Blower Center:
- Do not go to the government first, if you are a major whistle blower. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "Major whistle blowers frequently go to the federal government thinking they will help. Its a huge mistake. Frequently government officials could care less, or they are incompetent."
- You must be the first person to present your information, and it has to be new information, not previously disclosed.
- Do not go to the news media with your whistle blower information. Public revelation of a whistle blower's information could destroy any prospect for a reward.
- Do not try to force a government contractor, or corporation to come clean to the government about their wrongdoing. The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "Fraud is so rampant among federal contractors, that any suggestion of exposure might result in an instant job termination, or harassment of the whistle blower. We say, come to us first, tell us what type of information you have, and if we think its sufficient, we will help find the right law firms, to assist in advancing your information."
Any type of insider, or employee, who possesses significant proof of their employer, or a government contractor fleecing the federal government is encouraged to contact to Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466, or they can contact the group via their web site at http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.Com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9249711.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, , business enterprises, business (general), finance (general), campaign finance, public finance, insurance, health insurance, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), economy, business and finance, real estate, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), estate bestowal, crime, law and justice, law enforcement, international law, legal service, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, investment service, business enterprises,