|Page (1) of 1 - 03/21/12||email article||print page|
Convertro Introduces On-Demand Model to Measure Performance of Television Advertising and Its Impact OnlineLeading Marketing Analytics Company Convertro Leverages Cross-Media Platform Optimization to Drive Offline and Online Revenue & Profit (March 21, 2012)
SANTA MONICA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/21/12 -- Convertro (www.convertro.com), the leading online and offline marketing optimization company that provides marketers the power to measure campaign effectiveness using cross-attribution of offline and online channels, today announced a platform to provide real-time comprehensive performance metrics for television advertising and optimization. This new offering will enable advertisers to efficiently increase leads, revenue, profit, and spend-levels across all marketing channels with minimal strain on internal resources.
The Burgeoning TV Advertising Industry
According to media research firm Magna, worldwide television ad revenues are estimated to approach nearly $170 billion in 2012. According to Deloitte's fifth edition "State of the Media Democracy" survey, 71% of Americans rate watching TV on any device among their favorite media activities. In addition, 86% of Americans stated that TV advertising still has the most impact on their buying decisions.
Convertro measures numerous client-specific parameters in order to analyze the performance of TV campaigns by tracking and analyzing cross-attributed offline and online channels with time-series responses, revenues, and profits across all networks, programs, day parts, days, locations, creative, creative response rates, creative lengths and creative deterioration.
A Comprehensive Marketing Intelligence Platform
Convertro provides a system to assess performance, and, for ad targeting purposes, incorporates demographic and psychographic elements such as country, gender, age, income, education and geography, including multiple user touch-points and engagements in the process leading up to sales. After TV spots have aired nationally, locally, or in specific geographical markets, Convertro generates findings and actionable recommendations that meaningfully impact leads, conversions, revenues, and profits.
Convertro's benefits and features include:
- Media Cross-Attribution - Accurate, transparent, and comprehensive attribution of sales and budgets across all on- and offline marketing sources, with actionable insights to optimize marketing performance and grow volume, revenue, and profit by employing efficient cross-channel spend
- Reporting - Real-time comprehensive executive, detailed behavioral, forensic, and custom reports delivered by 9am ET after the previous day's flights in multiple formats or automated alerts
- Dashboards - Highly responsive dashboards for dimensionally viewing and analyzing top-line and bottom-line performance metrics with actionable recommendations and indicators; including reach and frequency thresholds, optimal spend levels, and media mix
- Advanced Visitor Tracking - Identification of more marketing interaction volumes per unique visitor than any other solution that currently exists on the market, coupling offline and online with consistent metrics including actual data, forecasts, predictive models, and significant indicators to maximize profits
- Services - Advisory group with leading experts in online and offline marketing available to optimize marketing campaigns with the greatest impact while reduce underperforming media and increasing spend levels in all marketing channels. This team is highly experienced in developing and leveraging advanced data-driven consumer insights to achieve maximum efficiency.
"In measuring the performance of any marketing campaign, our tools enable us to gain visibility and clarity across actual client data and parameters, providing insights not only about the success of the campaign, but also whether it was more effective within a particular segment of users, on- or offline. We then leverage this data to quickly deploy campaign changes that result in increased leads, revenue, profit, and spend levels across all marketing channels," said Jeff Zwelling, CEO of Convertro. "This is the holy grail for advertisers and agencies -- it gives them the ability to accurately measure and quantify ROI, revenues, and true profits from television advertising campaigns, as well as their impact on online channels, with consistent measurement. Convertro provides clients with actionable data and the significant metrics and indicators required to easily, and in real time, improve and optimize their television campaigns for maximum overall results."
Since 2009, Convertro has provided organizations with insightful analytics that capture the entire lead source path and its influence on conversion, revenue and profit. By capturing and analyzing all touch-points leading to a conversion everywhere and every time, we provide marketers the intelligence to optimize monetary allocation across all channels, track channel interaction leading to conversion and revenue events, and identify the specific interactions most effective in driving sales. Visit www.convertro.com for more information.
Richard L. Tso
Pseudosound Consulting LLC for Convertro
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Convertro, Marketwire, , Television, Other,