|Page (1) of 1 - 10/16/12||email article||print page|
ConnectBooks Exceeds 200 Sage Peachtree Mobile App Users in Just a Few Short Months(October 16, 2012)
Chantilly, VA (PRWEB) October 16, 2012
Since initial product launch, the Peachtree user community has responded to the availability of this app that enables small business owners and accountants to monitor the health of the company when away from the office. 100 subscribers were reached by late July of 2012. In October the subscription base reached 200 and is growing daily.
ConnectBooks is a mobile application that provides remote access to small business accounting systems using Apple iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones and tablets. CPAs, Executives, managers, and field technicians now have anytime, anywhere access to their accounting information using the devices in their pocket or on their belt.
The ConnectBooks website has videos describing various features of this mobile app. You can also demonstrate its use on our website or your smartphone. Best of all, you can try it out with your accounting data for One User FREE of charge.
Why has ConnectBooks been so warmly received by Peachtree users? The primary reason relates to the biggest challenge to small business ownersmanaging cash flow. The key to avoiding shortfalls is diligence in reviewing income and expenses. That means that the successful financial planner cannot afford to ignore the balancing of income and expenses for any significant length of time. Small business owners and others with financial oversight are often away from the office for vacations, conferences, prospect and customer calls, etc. Sometimes the only time available for financial management is in the evenings while at home. Without ConnectBooks, there may be a disconnect between owner and their critical accounting data.
ConnectBooks makes it easy to review income with its special feature called Who Owes Me. By reviewing these customers, the owner can quickly review candidates who may be open to an offer of a discount for early payment to increase income this month. Likewise, ConnectBooks makes it easy to review expenses with its special feature called Who I Owe. Listed vendors can be contacted to determine who might entertain delayed payments. These features help avoid monthly shortfalls.
With ConnectBooks for Sage Peachtree, users are presented with the Main Menu that displays:
- Accounts: Displays your Chart of Accounts such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, and other accounts that each user can customize so that only specified accounts are displayed. Drill down into the monthly history of the desired account.
- Customers: Displays a complete list of customers with the ability to drill down into their outstanding balance, address, website, contact information, transactions, history, and event log. Maps and driving directions are also available.
- Customer Transactions: Lists all customers by Quotes & Proposals, Sales Orders, Sales Invoices, Received Money, and Credits & Returns. Users can drill down for supporting detail information.
- Vendors: Displays a complete list of vendors with the ability to drill down into their balance, address, website, contact information, transactions, event log, and history. Maps and driving directions are also available.
- Vendor Transactions: Lists all vendors by Purchase Orders, Bills, Paid Bills, Checks, and Credits & Returns. Users can drill down into detail information.
- Inventory: Items included are master stock items, assemblies, and stock items. A search facility enables users to quickly locate a named item. Quantities available, on hand, on order are available along with supplier information. When applicable, a bill of materials, sales history, and attributes are available.
- Employees: Lists all employees including name, address, and contact information. Access is limited to information displayed for pay, withholding, vacation, and sick time.
- Dashboard: Provides executives with a quick way to find out what companies are indebted to theirs with the Who Owes Me option. Another option displays all companies to whom you are indebted. Both options provide the ability to drill into invoices and line items that comprise the invoices.
- Reports/Graphs: The Reports option displays specific reports the clients management has identified as important to review at any time. The Graphs option displays the Aged Receivables, Aged Payables, and Revenue Year to Date.
There is a limited opportunity to get an absolutely free mobile app for Sage Peachtree. Go to our website to subscribe, learn more, view videos, etc. (click here).
About the Company:
ConnectBooks for Sage Peachtree is a product of IntelleApps, LCC. IntelleApps is a fast growing company with an exclusive focus on developing state-of-art mobile apps for the Apple iOS and Google Android platforms.
IntelleApps is located in Chantilly, VA, USA and is a Sage Development Partner. Sage Corporation is the Creator and Owner of the Sage Peachtree accounting software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/10/prweb10008605.htm.
Related Keywords:computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, automotive equipment, computer crime, economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general)