|Page (1) of 1 - 11/12/01||email article||print page|
Comdex: Hitachi Offers New Plasma Display42-inch model features dynamic color balancing
The CMP4121HDU offers a number of new technologies and also incorporates some of its predecessor's features. These include:
- Color temperature adjustment capability.
- Motion Adaptive Progressive Scan technology, which includes a noise reduction filter and a digital black enhancement capability.
- >A 160 degree viewing angle.
- Native 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Automatic adjustments for VGA, S-VGA, XGA, S-XGA and UXGA resolutions for enhanced brightness and contrast.
- Native 1,024 x 1,024 resolution.
- 750cd/m2 panel brightness.
- Component and composite video input, BNC terminals, mD-Sub terminal.
- 8W + 8 W speaker output
The CMP4121HDU weighs 68 pounds and is priced at $7,995 and is available now. For more information, visit http://www.hitachi.com.
Dave Nagel is the producer of Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; host of several World Wide User Groups, including Synthetik Studio Artist, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe LiveMotion, Creative Mac and Digital Media Designer; and executive producer of the Digital Media Net family of publications. You can reach him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Keywords:Comdex: Hitachi Offers New Plasma Display
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved