|Page (1) of 1 - 04/27/12||email article||print page|
Color, foursquare, Highlight, Mayfield, Pandora, Pulse, Tagged, Wavii, Zappos and Zite to Speak at Glimpse: the Social Discovery ConferenceEarly Bird Tickets Now on Sale (April 27, 2012)
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/27/12 --
Core News Facts:
- Glimpse, the first conference on social discovery, today announced an initial set of 10 confirmed speakers who are leading executives in social discovery:
- Color, Bill Nguyen, founder & CEO (@BillNguyen)
- foursquare, Holger Luedorf, VP, head of business development (@Holger)
- Highlight, Paul Davison, founder & CEO (@pdavison)
- Mayfield Fund, Raj Kapoor, managing director (@Rajil)
- Pandora, Tim Westergren, founder (@timwestergren)
- Pulse, Akshay Kothari, founder (@akothari)
- Tagged, Greg Tseng, founder & CEO (@gregtseng)
- Wavii, Adrian Aoun, founder & CEO (@adrianaoun)
- Zappos, Will Young, director - San Francisco (@whatupwilly)
- Zite, Mark Johnson, CEO (@philosophygeek)
- Early bird tickets are on sale now for $295 at http://glimpseconf.eventbrite.com/; regular tickets will go on sale on May 16 for $395.
- A one day conference, Glimpse will bring together experts to uncover what social discovery is today, where it is headed and why it matters. The goal: to fuel innovation in the space and assist the community in uncovering and building new social technologies.
- Outspoken CEOs, founders and business leaders across the people, location, news, music, shopping, photo and food discovery spaces will discuss the future of how we live, decide and buy.
Conference Details and Contact Information:
- Date and time: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (registration/breakfast begins at 8 a.m.; cocktail reception begins at 5 p.m.)
- Location: Marriott Union Square, 480 Sutter Street
- Confirmed moderators:
- For more information on speaking opportunities and media passes, email [email protected].
- For sponsorship information, contact [email protected].
- Stay up to date on new speakers, sponsor and the full agenda at www.glimpseconf.com or by following Glimpse on Twitter: @glimpseconf.
Glimpse: the social discovery conference put together by Inner Circle Labs is the first conference focused on the future of social discovery. Companies and products in the social discovery space aim to connect people with new places, people and products that they will enjoy based on their social interactions and existing interests. The day-long event will be held at the Union Square Marriott in San Francisco on June 6, 2012. Glimpse will bring together leading experts in social discovery to discuss the future of how we live, decide and buy. For more information on Glimpse, go to www.glimpseconf.com.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Social Discovery, Conference, technology, start up, San Francisco, USA, Marketwire, , Music, Business, Email,