|Page (1) of 1 - 03/03/11||email article||print page|
CmomGo.com Annouces Revised Branding - Alllowing Moms to Plan, Coordinate, & Share - Privately(March 03, 2011)
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 3, 2011
CmomGo® (http://www.cmomgo.com) announces revised branding of their offering. Although a recent review of the site and associated iPhone app stated, They have done a great job making this service simply yet effective, the team felt the positioning and branding wasnt.
As Jeff Laubach, one of the sites co-founders states, At some point, the ah-hah moment occurred and I was shocked in how long it took to figure out. I was finally able to easily describe what it is, how is it used, and why is it different"
The new tagline is Plan, Coordinate, & Share Privately with the following supporting text to tell you how it is used.
· Great for planning school parties and mom and tots activities
· Awesome for coordinating the team's game and snack schedules
· Terrific for sharing photos privately between the teacher and the class moms
...and the subsequent text to let you know a few additional nice features
· Pending circle invitees are notified of new post so they can join anytime
· No tricky privacy settings only the people that you invite can see and join your circle
· Email addresses are hidden from circle members great for the room mom or teacher that creates a circle and invites the moms.
The website is free, but the iPhone app is $1.99. As Jeff Laubach states, We're not Groupon, we didn't like, just raise a billion dollars!
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2011/03/prweb5122404.htm.
Related Keywords:mass media,news media,media,social security,social sciences,social issue,social issues (general),social conditions,social problems,social services,social conflict,economy, business and finance,financial and business service,business enterprises,online,marketing,business (general),internet,computing and information technology,satellite technology,wireless technology,science and technology,technology (general),identification technology,agricultural research and technology,education,adult education,further education,