|Page (1) of 1 - 10/26/11||email article||print page|
Cloud Wins Against the Big 4 Management Vendors Drive Record Quarter for ZenossExpanding Support for the Heterogeneous Cloud, Zenoss Records Strongest Ever Adoption in Large Enterprise and Service Providers (October 26, 2011)
AUSTIN, TX -- (Marketwire) -- 10/26/11 -- Zenoss, a leading provider of management software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures, today announced that the company achieved record sales in Q3 of 2011, with expansions growing over 300% from the same quarter in 2010. Large enterprises, service providers, and consumer cloud companies are increasingly choosing Zenoss rather than the Big 4 IT management vendors to provide scalable, unified cloud operations. Over 80% of Zenoss' new sales came against competitors like IBM, HP, CA and BMC.
"Organizations across all spectrums of the cloud are finding that traditional, legacy solutions do not suit their cloud management or service assurance needs," said Bill Karpovich, CEO of Zenoss. "Our rapid growth can be attributed to record demand for powerful, reliable performance monitoring from a single platform."
Q3 2011 Highlights:
- Zenoss released Zenoss Service Dynamics, the market's first single service impact management solution that both unifies and automates impact and root cause analysis for IT services that span private and public IT infrastructures.
- Bill Karpovich, CEO of Zenoss, was named the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 Maryland Award winner.
- Zenoss announced end-to-end service assurance for Cisco's Cloud infrastructure stack by adding support for the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches.
- In August, Zenoss welcomed Alan Conley as their new CTO. Conley, most recently CTO of Cisco's Network Management Technology Group, is a cloud management visionary who brings over 20 years of hands-on experience running large scale IT operations and building management products that span virtual, physical and cloud-based IT.
- Zenoss was recognized for the second year in a row in the Inc. 500 List of Fastest Growing Companies. Zenoss was also ranked #22 Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte's 2011 Technology Fast 500.
- Zenoss extended support for the heterogeneous cloud this quarter by releasing ZenPacks for OpenStack as well as Puppet.
About Zenoss Inc.
Zenoss is a leading provider of management software for physical, virtual, and cloud-based IT infrastructures. Over 35,000 organizations worldwide have deployed Zenoss to manage their networks, servers, virtual devices, storage, and cloud infrastructure, gaining complete visibility and predictability into their IT operations. Customers include Rackspace, VMware, Hosting.com, LinkedIn, Carlson, Motorola and Deutsche Bank. Zenoss was recognized as a "Visionary" in Gartner's 2010 Magic Quadrant for IT Event Correlation and Analysis.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Cloud, Big 4, IT infrastructure, service providers, scalable, cloud operations, large enterprises, Sales, Sales & Marketing, Storage, Business Issues, Services, Software, Misc, Networks, IT Management, Management, Sales, CTO/CIO, CEO/CFO, Sales, Marketwire, , HP,