|Page (1) of 1 - 06/04/12||email article||print page|
ClickFox Democratizes Access to Big Data Insights With Customer Experience Analytics Version 6.4Analytics Engine Maps Customer Behavior to Business Drivers, Unifies Trends and Predictions Across Departmental Functions (June 04, 2012)
ATLANTA, GA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/04/12 -- ClickFox, the pioneering leader in experience analytics, today announced Version 6.4 of its ClickFox Customer Experience Analytics (CEA) platform. This updated version of the company's customer behavior recognition engine enables organizations to analyze data from all customer touch points and provides a roadmap of each customer's journey for increased customer satisfaction and improved revenue. The new visualization tool allows enterprise users to easily identify root causes of customer behavior -- without the need for data scientists -- in 25 percent of the time typically spent identifying similar trends across multiple departments.
"Executives can now see a true picture of the complete customer experience, from the contact center to the retail store," said Marco Pacelli, CEO of ClickFox. "With CEA 6.4, leadership across organizational silos can find correlations and trends across all customer journeys to align customer expectations with company goals and create optimal methods to handle every customer inquiry and interaction without the need for multiple analytics solutions."
Powered by the Version 6.4 CEA platform, ClickFox Pulse provides executives with customized business summary views that visually display customer experience activities and quickly identifies changes in key performance metrics across multiple channels (e.g., in the store, online or with the call center). Users can monitor and track the metrics that are most important to their role or business, troubleshoot problems and predict customer behaviors using Net Promoter Score integration. These insights empower organizations to make better business decisions with knowledge that would normally remain segmented in disparate departments including finance, marketing, product development, and customer service. Pulse easily identifies root causes and behavioral trends from customer journeys, enabling business managers across departments to leverage analytics for exceptional customer experiences.
Business Drivers for each view on the Pulse dashboard are accessible with a simple click through and are based on the following:
- Percentage change in customers performing an activity -- Marketers, IT and leadership teams can identify unique customer behaviors, maximize their profitability or quickly resolve a common negative customer experience on the first interaction.
- Volume of customers performing an activity -- The volume directly impacts the organization's resources needed to mitigate inbound customer inquiries as sales increase.
- Financial impacts of the business driver -- Remedying negative experiences increases long-term revenue and decreases customer service spends.
Root cause paths are calculated by ClickFox Pulse and provide dynamic visualizations of all tasks and activities that customers interact with along their journeys. ClickFox Pulse allows organizations to uncover those customer journeys that are most likely driving the trend change.
Additional new features in CEA 6.4 include:
- Faster data consumption -- the speed to realize business value from analytics is unmatched.
- Ability to predict when customers may be heading down a negative or undesirable path.
- Anomaly detection -- what unique attributes are common with the dominant customer experience paths (e.g., products/services, call centers or agent skill groups, geographic regions or tenure of customer).
- Comparison of business outcome trends across two periods of time or between two customer segments within a single period of time.
- Compare unique timelines of the customer experience enabling analysis of predictive customer behavior and identification of anomalies.
CEA Version 6.4 is now available to customers. For more information, visit www.clickfox.com.
ClickFox is the defining leader of a new breed of experience analytics software and solutions, analyzing behavior for more than 400 million consumer accounts across every channel available to consumers today. Transcending a limited single channel view, ClickFox patented behavioral analysis engine provides a visually intuitive mapping of all customer interactions -- from IVR, retail, Web, and email to agent CRM desktops, handheld devices, and interactive kiosks -- delivering unparalleled visibility to uncover hidden connections and reveal bottom-line customer insights. Deployed by some of the nation's largest telcos, financial institutions, among other Fortune 500 enterprises, ClickFox has a proven track record of helping world-class service providers dramatically boost operational efficiency and profitability. Additional ClickFox information is available at http://www.clickfox.com and on the ClickFox Customer Experience Analytics Blog at http://www.clickfox.com/blog. Join the team on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2001387
Video-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2001433
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2001400
Video-Link Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2001435
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2001403
For media inquiries
Edelman for ClickFox
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: clickfox, customer experience analytics, Sales, Marketing, CRM - Customer Relationship Management, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Internet, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Finance/Accounting, Sales, Marketwire, Financial, Internet Technology, Business, Email, Other,