|Page (1) of 1 - 07/23/07||email article||print page|
ClearStory Systems Launches ActiveMedia with Workflow AutomationAward-winning DAM system to offer full workflow capability (July 23, 2007)
ActiveMedia with Workflow Automation extends the capability and value of ClearStory's ActiveMedia DAM solution beyond traditional transformation, cataloging and repository services, to manage digital media projects, creative workflow, review and approval; and automate system events, asset management functions, and email notification. It even extends to users outside the system such as legal teams approving projects, printers who require automatic asset delivery upon completion, web content management and other enterprise applications.
"The flexibility of our new ActiveMedia suite completely eliminates traditional manual steps or time-consuming administrative tasks," said Henry F. Nelson, ClearStory president and CEO. "Organizations can now easily integrate their use of DAM into a complete workflow scenario for both internal and external project management, saving time and improving efficiency with specific rules-based processes."
ActiveMedia with Workflow Automation is designed to simplify digital media management from initial ingestion to cataloging, renditioning to final document assembly and delivery. The solution provides for multi-layered approvals along the way - all with easy-to-define project templates that establish processes and apply specific rules.
Other key features of ActiveMedia Workflow include:
* Easy creation of multi-step workflows with project templates
* Full project management capabilities, including task scheduling, grouping assets into projects, assigning roles and responsibilities
* Tracking schedules and monitoring against milestones
* Audit and tracking of project status and history across all running and completed projects
* Automated management of date-sensitive assets - embargo and expiration
* Powerful system event notification facility that triggers notification to users
* Step-by-step security within a workflow, based on asset state and metadata settings
* Integration of digital media into broad enterprise workflows, such as web publishing
ActiveMedia with Workflow Automation will be available in August. For an overview and demonstration of the product capability, join ClearStory's webcast on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Register online today at www.clearstorysystems.com/Webcasts/Workflow.
About ClearStory Systems
ClearStory Systems is the leader in high-performance solutions for digital media communications. ClearStory software manages the enterprise digital media supply chain-from creation and collaboration, to lifecycle management and delivery-to give companies a competitive advantage, marketing agility, cost avoidance, and maximum efficiency. Backed by premier customer support and service, ClearStory award-winning products are easy to use and readily align with our customers' business objectives for both a rapid return-on-investment and low total cost of ownership. For more information, visit www.clearstorysystems.com.
Related Keywords:DAM, workflow, BPM, digital asset management, content management, digital media, software as a service