|Page (1) of 1 - 05/24/12||email article||print page|
Clean Lines & Attention-Getting Color In All-New Final Cut Pro & Motion TemplatesDigital Juice releases New ready2go Projects & Templates for Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion Collection 05 (May 24, 2012)
"One of the things that sets ready2go Projects & Templates apart from what other content providers produce is that Digital Juice includes multiple 'edit friendly' segments with each project," says David Hebel, CEO of Digital Juice. "Final Cut Pro and Motion artists can build their own version of the project by placing an infinite series of edit-friendly text and video segments on their timeline to create the desired length and sequence. Each segment is also extendable up to 15 seconds and includes matching wipes and sound effects to help you transition between segments smoothly."
In ready2go Projects & Templates for Final Cut Pro & Motion Collection 05, you will find over 90 unique fresh and clean looking projects ranging from a colorful kid-friendly puzzle background and a clean blue reflective stage with rotating video box to a funky patchwork of mathematical formulas and sticky notes - to name just a few of the many creative looks in this package. "No matter what your level of skill in Final Cut or Motion might be, ready2go scales with you," says Hebel. " Want to replace video and text, no problem drag, drop, and edit the text and you're done. Want to change some colors, textures or turn off a few elements for a cleaner look? You can do that too. Want to replace elements with your own logos or graphics, or add something from one of our other products like Motion Designer's Toolkit? No problem! All of this is possible as your skill in Final Cut and Motion grows."
- Over 90 different projects with a wide variety of fresh and clean looks to handle most types of productions
- Complete customization with the ability to take the projects apart, add your own elements, turn on and off layers or adjust timing
- Many of the templates are designed to allow you to easily switch out textures for an instant new look. Use your own textures or pull new ones directly from Digital Juice's Texture Toolkit.
- Includes both HD and SD projects so no matter if you work in Full HD, 720P, PAL, or NTSC you have access to the right project for every situation.
- Unlike projects from other sources, you receive ongoing and in-depth training through DJTV that shows you exactly how to use and customize the projects.
- Handpicked fonts that graphically "fit" with each template are included with the package. You can easily substitute with any font on your system.
- Nothing is hidden or impossible to get at. You have complete access to the project just as the animator designed it. No matter what your skill level you can learn something new by analyzing how the projects are set up and customizing them.
- Developed using only the effects and features built into Final Cut Pro and Motion for seamless compatibility.
- 7 DVD ROMs (50 GB of data)
- 15 Coordinated Looks
- 93 fully customizable native Apple Motion projects.
- 15 fully customizable native Apple Final Cut Pro projects.
- 23 ready-to-use HD and SD Quicktime Wipes with matching sound effects.
- Each project compiled in 8 formats:
- 1920 x 1080 @ 29.97 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 23.976 fps
- 1920 x 1080 @ 25 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 29.97 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 23.976 fps
- 1280 x 720 @ 25 fps
- 720x480 @ 29.97 fps
- 720x576 @ 25 fps
- Works with Apple Motion 4.0 & above.
- Works with Apple Final Cut Pro 7.0 & above.
- No 3rd Party Plug-ins required.
- 1 DVD ROM ( 6.75 GB of data )
- Requires Juicer version 3.89 or above.
Browse, Search & Select
Digital Juice® provides a free Windows® and Mac® utility, Juicer 3, that makes it easy to browse, search, and select from any of the ready2go Projects & Templates for Apple Final Cut Pro and Motion Volume 5. Juicer 3 preview technology allows users to preview ready2Go content within the Juicer 3 browser without having to first load the full resolution file into Final Cut Pro or Motion or any other editing application. In addition, since each Final Cut Pro or Motion project is made up of numerous QuickTime animations, the Juicer 3 technology gives users the flexibility to export the animations independently so they can be used in conjunction with any other project they might be working on.
Pricing & Availability
The new ready2go Projects & Templates for Apple Final Cut Pro® and Motion® Collection 05 can be ordered through Digital Juice's online store (www.digitaljuice.com).The package's retail price is $249.95 but it can often be purchased in special promotions for as much as 40% off. Check the website for details on specials. The company's free Juicer 3 software can be found at www.digitaljuice.com/juicer/
About Digital Juice®
Digital Juice® is the world-leader in royalty-free broadcast animation content for video, motion graphics and multimedia professionals. Digital Juice® products are in use in nearly every major studio, broadcast, and cable station including NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, HBO, CNBC, Fox News, and countless high profile television shows such as American Idol and the Grammy Awards. The company provides royalty-free animations, music, stock footage, organic film effects, graphical fonts, layered Photoshop® illustrations, Adobe After Effects® and Apple Motion® project files, plug-ins and production gear to a wide variety of video, motion graphics, print and web enthusiasts. The company is known for its extremely high quality and innovative content as well as for its aggressive and affordable pricing.
Digital Juice, Inc.
Related Keywords:digital juice, ready2go, final cut pro projects, motion projects, fcp templates, motion templates, apple final cut pro, apple motion
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved