|Page (1) of 1 - 06/02/04||email article||print page|
Chronopath Releases Library 2.1Media cataloging application adds web keyword lookup. (June 02, 2004)
Chronopath, Inc., today, has released Library 2.1, a new update to its library solution for Mac OS X. Library is a cataloging application that not only keeps track of books, but also movies, music, and games. Library has great features for cataloging your media items tied to a no-nonsense interface.
New in Version 2.1:
- Added web keyword search for looking up and adding books, movies, music, video games by related keywords
- Various windows now remember locations
- Movie ratings are now edited in a combo box
- Fixed bug with preferences window selections
- Fixed UTF-8 encoding bugs with autofill
- Item table no longer scrolls back to the top after adding
- Fixed bugs with failed items in Add Multiple Items
Library is for Mac OS X only. A free trial is available with limitations to unregistered users which include a maximum of 5 items per kind of media and a nag dialog on startup. Purchasing and registering this product removes those limitations. Registering Library costs $15 US. The version 2.1 update is free to all already-registered users. However, please note that the next major upgrade, version 3, will be a paid one under Delicious Monster Software.
Chronopath, Inc. is a Mac OS X-based software company located in Englishtown, NJ. Originally starting in June, 2002 under the name "ArcaneWare", the company has gained much experience and become what it is today. Currently, Chronopath is run by a select group of Mac OS X software developers and freelancers.
Additional information as well as a free trial is available at http://www.chronopath.com/library.
Related Keywords:Chronopath, Library 2.1, ArcaneWare,