|Page (1) of 1 - 09/17/01||email article||print page|
Christie Digital Adds Two Projectors to Vivid Line(September 17, 2001)
unprecedented 1600x1200 (UXGA) resolution and a contrast ratio of 800:1 in a 78-lbs unit based on a quad lamp system. Lighter, at 45-lbs, Vivid Blue offers up to 5800 ANSI lumens, 1280x1024 (SXGA) resolution and a contrast ratio of 700:1 from a dual lamp illumination.
Features and Interopeability Features Include:
· Interchangeable and various optional lenses work for both White and Blue units: purchasing one of each lens prepares customers for any projection requirement.
· The same UHP lamp source allows for efficient shared resources during times of critical performance.
· A similar modular interface panel allows complete customization for lock-in of various sources.
· The digital visual interface (DVI) for computer graphics, analog RGB, RCA composite video input, S-Video and HDTV component input ensures all sources are pristine and artefact-free.
· By using the same modular architecture, each projector is easily serviceable hence reducing total cost of ownership.
· A unique control keypad allows for easy navigation before and during the presentation.
· Power zoom and power focus features allow for easy set up even minutes before show time.
· Multiple lamp design offers lamp redundancy and failsafe operation.
In addition, Vivid White operates with further customization and presentation control because of its digital keystone correction and a four-way up/down/left/right power lens shift allowing for optimum lens positioning. As well, the fully motorized lens mount in the Vivid White secures total flexibility in settings with varied screen sizes and distances.
For more information, visit the company's Web site at http://www.christiedigital.com.
Related Keywords:projector, Christie Digital
Source:Digital Media Online. All Rights Reserved