|Page (1) of 1 - 10/17/11||email article||print page|
Certified Software Asset Manager Course Available in the E.U.IAITAM's CSAM Course in London in November (October 17, 2011)
LONDON -- (Marketwire) -- 10/17/11 --
The Certified Software Asset Management (CSAM) Course is available to teach individuals how to effectively apply SAM best practices to their organization in order to reduce risk, increase accountability, uncover savings, improve efficiency and gain control of the organization's IT environment.
November 22 - 23, 2011
To register and attend, visit http://tinyurl.com/3daqflf
London WCJH 9BD
The International Association of IT Asset Managers' CSAM Certification Course is designed for those individuals with minimal prior experience in the field of Software Asset Management. The two-day course features content that is directly applicable to the software asset management real world issues, including:
- Software License and Agreements Negotiations
- Software Contract Management Techniques
- Advanced Software License Compliance Management
- Selecting & Implementing IT Asset Management Repositories
- Selecting & Implementing IT Configuration Discovery Tools
- Developing Strategic SAM Policies and Achieving Buy-in
- SAM Project Management Techniques
- Reducing Lifecycle Costs Through Effective IT Time Management
- Successful Change Management Techniques
- Current Legislation Effecting Software Compliance & Licensing
Upon completion of the CSAM Course, trainees have the option to complete the CSAM Certification Exam; upon passage of the CSAM Certification Exam, the trainee will be awarded full CSAM Certification; certification testing will be offered online during the seven days immediately following each course.
This educational course is offered by the International Association of IT Asset Managers (IAITAM), the leading organization in IT asset management. IAITAM is dedicated to providing educational programs, sharing best practices and advancing the ITAM profession. The membership organization actively creates awareness of ITAM and its benefits around the world. To learn about IAITAM (International Association of IT Asset Managers), visit http://bit.ly/d2vQrp or www.iaitam.org.
Note: To learn about IAITAM, watch this video http://bit.ly/d2vQrp.
Yin Chang/Jen Fugel
Phoenix Marketing Communications
973.748.4878 x100/ x101
yin [at] Fiercebird [dot] com / jen [at] Fiercebird [dot] com
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: IAITAM, Marketwire, , england,