|Page (1) of 1 - 03/01/12||email article||print page|
CeBIT 2012 Debut for [email protected] System 7(March 01, 2012)
Vancouver, BC (PRWEB) March 01, 2012
Released in mid-February, [email protected] System 7 is making its public debut March 6-10 at CeBIT 2012 in Hanover Germany. In Exhibit Hall 2 at Block D58, Stand #124, visitors will be able to see demonstrations of System 7 and all its new features, as well as a series of interoperability presentations with products such as Starface CTI, SugarCRM iPhone App, and several others.
The principal architect of the 1CRM Engine, and CTO of 1CRM Corp., Andrew Whitehead will be available for demonstrations, questions, interviews, and scheduled presentations. In addition, Björn Rafreider CEO of visual4 GmbH, the German distributor of [email protected], will be in attendance with several members of his team.
A major revision of the popular [email protected] system, System 7 replaces the legacy SugarCRM architecture with the all-new 1CRM Engine. This jaw-dropping release redefines performance for web-based small business CRMs, offers remarkable value at $275/user for a one-time On Premise license, and has the slickest user interface you'll find on any CRM. You can try it yourself right now by clicking here.
Some of the key advantages of [email protected] System 7 include:
- All new user interface featuring unified list views with integrated custom layouts and reporting.
- Best in class performance in the most-used web browsers.
- Mobile support for iPad, iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Phone 7.
- Powerful customization features including the Studio for editing screen layouts, custom fields and dropdown lists, plus the ability to create Personality Packs which can fully customize the CRM for a specific industry with additional modules, studio customizations, and more.
- Integrated Internet Telephony (via Skype, etc..) with automatic Call Logging in the CRM.
- Dynamic Target Lists, which define a set of email marketing targets not by a list of individual names that has to be constantly updated and maintained, but as all Contacts, Leads or Targets that satisfy a set of criteria. Membership in the list is always up to date!
- Drip-Feed Email Campaigns: Define a series of emails, and have each delivered a specified number of days or months after a lead is created, to implement a timed multi-stage campaign for all new leads.
- For lots more details, see here.
Michael Whitehead, CEO of 1CRM Corp. commented "We are extremely excited to launch [email protected] System 7 in Germany at the CeBIT show. The performance, value and easy user interface make System 7 the perfect solution for so many businesses. We look forward to growing [email protected]'s European market share significantly with this release."
About [email protected]
[email protected] is one of the first CRM systems to blend top class CRM features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources. For example, it allows customer-facing personnel to create quotes or invoices quickly for clients, and then synchronize them later into the familiar QuickBooks accounting system for tracking by administrative staff - combining a quick response with a responsible audit trail.
An online demo of [email protected] is available on the 1CRM website. A 30-day free trial of the [email protected] Cloud-Hosted service is also available. Customers may then decide to implement [email protected] as On Premise software running on the customers own server or at their ISP, or as a Cloud-Hosted service.
About 1CRM Corp.
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip small- and medium-sized organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The companys flagship product, [email protected], is a web-based system that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. [email protected] provides Instant Business Information, Anywhere at every desk within an organization, or remotely via PC, Mac or mobile devices. The privately held company was founded in 1997 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2012/3/prweb9236249.htm.
Related Keywords:economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, business (general), internet, computing and information technology, satellite technology, wireless technology, science and technology, technology (general), identification technology, agricultural research and technology, computer crime, software, economy, business and finance, waste management and pollution control, financial and business service, business enterprises, management change, business (general), economy, business and finance, financial and business service, business enterprises, marketing, business (general), computing and information technology, satellite technology, software,