|Page (1) of 1 - 02/27/12||email article||print page|
Cavium and Partners to Demonstrate Innovative Market-Leading, Security Solutions for Data Center, Enterprise and Cloud Computing at RSA 2012Leading OCTEON(R) and NITROX(R) Processors Provide Best-in-Class Solutions for SSL 2048 Bit Keys, Cryptography, FIPS 140-2, DPI, Application Recognition, QoS and Compression (February 27, 2012)
SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 02/27/12 -- Cavium, Inc. (NASDAQ: CAVM), a leading provider of semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing for networking, communications, and the digital home, today announced that Cavium and PACE partners will demonstrate innovative, market-leading, security solutions for Data Center, Enterprise and Cloud Computing that include Cavium's OCTEON® and NITROX® processors, adapters and TurboDPI software at the RSA Conference from Feb 27th to March 1st. Cavium's OCTEON and NITROX family of processors provide best-in-class solutions for SSL 2048 bit RSA keys, cryptography, FIPS 140-2, DPI, application recognition, QoS and compression.
Enterprise, data center and service provider equipment manufacturers have deployed Cavium solutions across a wide range of equipment including Application Delivery Controllers (ADC), UTM & Anti-Virus Gateways, Mail and Search Servers, Cloud Appliances, Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS), VPN/Firewalls, Web, URL Filtering and Content Security appliances, Government, Financial & Healthcare systems, Routers & Switches, WAN and WLAN Controllers, Data Leakage Protection (DLP) & Storage Appliances and 4G wireless.
Cavium will be showcasing the following product lines in booth 2525:
- NITROX® Processor & Adapter Families: Best-in-class NITROX III and NITROX PX solutions for security applications, at up to 40Gbps/200K RSA Ops/sec in a single chip/adapter. Widest range of PCIe Adapters delivering up to 1 Million RSA operations/sec and enabling faster time-to-market solutions for OEMs.
- OCTEON® MIPS64® Processor Family: The Cavium OCTEON family of Multi-Core MIPS64 processors is the industry's most scalable, highest-performance, and lowest-power solution for intelligent networking applications ranging from 100Mbps to 100Gbps. These software-compatible processors, with one to forty-eight cnMIPS cores on a single chip, integrate next-generation networking I/Os along with the most advanced security, storage, and application hardware acceleration, offering unprecedented throughput and programmability for the Layer 2 through Layer 7 processing requirements of intelligent networks.
- Cavium's Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) Hardware Solution: Cavium's patent-pending HFA (Hyper Finite Automata) DPI hardware solution is available in our latest OCTEON processors and can handle Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware, Intrusion Prevention (IPS), Application Recognition and URL filtering tasks with ease. Our TurboDPI software also helps OEMs speed time to market, making it quick and easy to add DPI support to existing product lines.
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3: The NITROX XL family of CN16XX-NFBE HSM delivers the world's fastest FIPS 140-2 Level 3 performance at 45,000 RSA Ops/Sec and up to 5 Gb/s in bulk throughput processing. The CN16XX-NFBE delivers an unmatched solution to address the increasing need for cryptographic performance and reduced time to market. The product delivers a wide variety of features to support financial, government, healthcare and other data center customers.
- OCTEON Intelligent Network Adapters (INAs): The market-leading OCTEON family of Intelligent Network Adapters supports Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet Network Interfaces. The Intelligent Network Adapters provide secure network services including encryption/decryption, deep packet inspection/pattern matching, compression, TCP offload, iSCSI Offload, RAID and De-duplication acceleration. Our latest OCTEON II CN66XX NICs and 68XX NICs will also be featured.
- Cavium PACE Partner Solutions: Cavium Networks has an extensive ecosystem of partner companies who offer market-leading software and hardware solutions for enterprise security equipment. Partners include Advantech, Broadweb, Emerson, GE Fanuc, Kaspersky, Kontron, Radisys, among others.
To Schedule a meeting with Cavium at the RSA Conference contact your local Cavium account manager or Lilly Ly (email@example.com). Please enter RSA 2012 Meeting Request in the subject line.
About Cavium, Inc.
Cavium is a leading provider of highly integrated semiconductor products that enable intelligent processing in networking, communications and the digital home. Cavium offers a broad portfolio of integrated, software compatible processors ranging in performance from 10 Mbps to over 100 Gbps that enable secure, intelligent functionality in enterprise, data-center, broadband/consumer and access & service provider equipment. Cavium's processors are supported by ecosystem partners that provide operating systems, tool support, reference designs and other services. Cavium's principal offices are in San Jose, California with design team locations in California, Massachusetts, India, Taiwan and China. For more information, please visit: http://www.cavium.com
Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risks and uncertainties. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual future events or results. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, as well as assumptions and current expectations. Our actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of these risks, uncertainties and assumptions. The risks and uncertainties that could cause our results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements include but are not limited to development of new products and technologies; whether Cavium is successful in marketing its products; the rate at which our new products are adopted; rate of new design wins; technological advances; pricing pressures; general economic conditions; manufacturing difficulties; and other risks and uncertainties described more fully in our documents filed with or furnished to the Securities and Exchange Commission. More information about these and other risks that may impact Cavium's business are set forth in the "Risk Factors" section of our Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on November, 4, 2011. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to us as of the date hereof and qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement, and we assume no obligation to revise or update these forward-looking statements.
Sr. Marketing Communications Manager
Telephone: +1 408-943-7417
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: data center, enterprise, cloud computing, security, cryptography , Manufacturing, Office Equipment, Applications, Manufacturing/Production, Manufacturing, Sales & Marketing, Storage, Security, Networking, Computer Technology, Internet, Business Issues, Hardware, Cloud Computing, Services, Software, Misc, Networks, Security, Compression, Server Hardware, Server Computers, Routers, Switches, Security, Search, Internet Server Applications, Search Servers, Marketing Communications, Marketing Communications, India, China, Taiwan, Marketwire, Inc., , IT (Information Technology), Networking, Security, Financial, Appliances, Internet Technology, Computer Science, Business, china, india, Family, Other,