|Page (1) of 1 - 06/02/10||email article||print page|
Cascadia Investments, Inc. Adds More Apps to Its Portfolio(June 02, 2010)
TACOMA, WA -- (Marketwire) -- 06/02/10 -- Cascadia Investments, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: CDIV) announced today that it has developed five gaming apps, which are now available at the Apple iPhone store. These games have been developed on the Apple platform and are currently available for download from the Apple store.
The following are the five apps developed in conjunction with their development and marketing partners:
- Box Match is a mind teasing puzzle game designed to take an individual's analytical thinking to a new level. There are 25 different levels, which progressively get more and more difficult.
- Sizzling Pip is an action filled game with lots of challenges involved in taking out a snowman.
- Constella Major is a mind boggling game that can rattle an individual's brain and make the fingers nimble. It involves connecting all randomly generated stars on the screen and building a constellation.
- Niggy Clouds is a thrilling game, where the objective is to protect the Sunny brothers by placing them at appropriate locations and creating a safe zone for them.
- Rolling Spheres has been designed for all ages and the object of this game is to slide the sphere on the defined paths and collect diamonds and other precious gems en-route.
The company now owns a total of twenty three applications, all of which are compatible with the new iPad. In the coming months, the company will begin an aggressive marketing campaign to market these apps and will also continue to develop more applications.
Cascadia Investments, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: CDIV) is a publicly traded company operating in the Pacific Northwest that focuses on developing and/or acquiring cutting-edge Internet businesses. The company's principal objective is to create equity and long-term earnings growth through the acquisition and development of its social media, gaming and other web based apps.
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Except for historical information, the forward-looking matters discussed in this news release are subject to certain risks and uncertainties which could cause the Company's actual results and financial condition to differ materially from those anticipated by the forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, the Company's liquidity and the ability to obtain financing, the timing of regulatory approvals, uncertainties related to corporate partners or third-parties, product liability, the dependence on third parties for manufacturing and marketing, patent risk, copyright risk, competition, and the early stage of products being marketed or under development, as well as other risks indicated from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company assumes no obligation to update or supplement forward-looking statements that become untrue because of subsequent events. All trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners and no association is express or implied.
Cascadia Investments, Inc.
Copyright @ Marketwire
Related Keywords: Cascadia Investments, Inc., Marketwire, Inc., Apple Computer, Financial, Internet Technology, Internet, Other,